Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[GIVEAWAY, Round 3]: Grand Theft Auto 6 Ultimate Edition Pre-Order ($99 Value)

Featured Replies

Looking forward to better gameplay and combat mechanics

  • Replies 116
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The hurricane system sounds way more detailed than I expected. Having storms affect wind, debris, water, and even hair movement is such a Rockstar touch. The six-region map also sounds huge without ju

  • Herpderp721
    Herpderp721

    I’m super excited about the revamped criminal profile system, the opportunity to be more professional when attempting crimes and getting rewarded for a clean heist.

  • i’m very excited for the weather system and how the hurricanes will impact the world, also excited for the story and how the campaign will unfold. this game is gonna be so huge

The new sports configuration im excited for everything about gta6 more specifically the surfing an basketball feat

The hurricane segment was my favorite part, I really hope we actually get to drive through a full category 5 storm. The six regions of Leonida breakdown was great too, I had no idea the map was split like that.

I have always played gta I’ve played them all my favorite as of right now is the gta 4 but gta 6 might be my new favorite if I get a copy and can play it I am a big gamer and would love to win

My favorite new feature is gonna be the relationship dynamic between Jason and Lucia. How much freedom will we have with the switching. Cant wait!

My favorite feature I've seen so far is the real jail time feature.

I'm most excited to see the return of martial arts (in the form of kickboxing as far as we know), specifically through Lucia's martial arts background. I think the last and only GTA that featured mastery of some form of martial art was San Andreas, and it was equal parts comical and fun to be able to stomp any NPC in a hand-to-hand fight from then on out.

The graphics for this game looks amazing. The fact that the added Backyard wrestling to the game ( I am a professional wrestler) makes me happy. The story seems so dope I’m so excited for that. And the fact that it’s male and female characters is a plus now my girl can join me and play some GTA as a couple

The scale of map and customizations on vehicles! Nothing like seeing everyone in a different car.

On 9/30/2026 at 12:42 AM, Ben Kendrick said:

Hello CB Forum,

It's time for our weekly giveaway! GTA6 continues to be a hot topic on the site. Today we covered a slew of new information Rockstar Games dropped for fans. Our first two GTA6 giveaways were massive successes. We're up to 3 copies we've given away and want to do another round - again offering up an Ultimate Edition to a lucky forum user (a $99 value).

In case you didn't know, the Ultimate Edition Upgrade includes: "exclusive in-game bonuses for Grand Theft Auto VI, available to Jason and Lucia across their story, with new items uncovered behind each chapter."

To Enter: reply to this thread - and tell us your favorite new feature coming to GTA6. This is MANDATORY to be entered into the contest.

Additional entries can be earned by clicking the Gleam link below: multiple entries can be earned by following us on socials and engaging with other forum users! But make sure to reply to this post still.

The contest runs through Saturday, October 10th and winners will be sent a direct message here on the CB forum. So keep an eye on your forum inbox!

NOTE: GTA6 doesn't release until November and this is not an early-access giveaway. This giveaway is limited to residents of North America.

Check out the GTA6 extended preview:

I think the weather is going to be great for an immersing game

I'm excited to see how the weather system works because I stay in FL and with the graphics I've seen in the trailer it looks pretty cool

The relationship feature I'm going to mess that up so bad just to watch the drama unfold maybe the jail stuff that sounds interesting too

I have been playing GTA since its first 3D iteration and somewhat before. I am excited to see how the world reacts to itself, and how immersive they have tried to be with scaling and traffic density.

My favorite new feature for Grand Theft Auto 6 is the Dual Protagonists where you can swap lead characters anytime you want during game missions or during open-world exploration.

GTA 6 IS GOING TO BE ABSOLUTELY INSANE!!! 🔥 Dual protagonists Lucia and Jason pulling heists across a MASSIVE Vice City, next-gen graphics that look real, and a whole new level of chaos — I've never been this hyped for a game in my life. Rockstar, take my money already!!!

I just learned about the dynamic weather update and that’s very intriguing

I'm really looking forward to dynamic changes to the weather. Wind affecting your clothes and the environment around you. Watching what happens when it rains and afterwards. Seeing the environment change after a hurricane is the one I'm looking forward to the most.

I’m probably most excited for the Weather System, as a guy who also lives in the South and has experienced many tropical storms and hurricanes, it’ll be cool to see an extra layer of immersion.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.