Sunday at 08:47 PM3 days The new sports configuration im excited for everything about gta6 more specifically the surfing an basketball feat
Sunday at 11:28 PM3 days The hurricane segment was my favorite part, I really hope we actually get to drive through a full category 5 storm. The six regions of Leonida breakdown was great too, I had no idea the map was split like that.
Monday at 03:42 AM3 days I have always played gta I’ve played them all my favorite as of right now is the gta 4 but gta 6 might be my new favorite if I get a copy and can play it I am a big gamer and would love to win
Monday at 03:55 AM3 days My favorite new feature is gonna be the relationship dynamic between Jason and Lucia. How much freedom will we have with the switching. Cant wait!
Monday at 02:12 PM2 days I'm most excited to see the return of martial arts (in the form of kickboxing as far as we know), specifically through Lucia's martial arts background. I think the last and only GTA that featured mastery of some form of martial art was San Andreas, and it was equal parts comical and fun to be able to stomp any NPC in a hand-to-hand fight from then on out.
Monday at 02:30 PM2 days The graphics for this game looks amazing. The fact that the added Backyard wrestling to the game ( I am a professional wrestler) makes me happy. The story seems so dope I’m so excited for that. And the fact that it’s male and female characters is a plus now my girl can join me and play some GTA as a couple
Monday at 02:52 PM2 days The scale of map and customizations on vehicles! Nothing like seeing everyone in a different car.
Monday at 09:57 PM2 days On 9/30/2026 at 12:42 AM, Ben Kendrick said:Hello CB Forum,It's time for our weekly giveaway! GTA6 continues to be a hot topic on the site. Today we covered a slew of new information Rockstar Games dropped for fans. Our first two GTA6 giveaways were massive successes. We're up to 3 copies we've given away and want to do another round - again offering up an Ultimate Edition to a lucky forum user (a $99 value).In case you didn't know, the Ultimate Edition Upgrade includes: "exclusive in-game bonuses for Grand Theft Auto VI, available to Jason and Lucia across their story, with new items uncovered behind each chapter."To Enter: reply to this thread - and tell us your favorite new feature coming to GTA6. This is MANDATORY to be entered into the contest.Additional entries can be earned by clicking the Gleam link below: multiple entries can be earned by following us on socials and engaging with other forum users! But make sure to reply to this post still.EARN ADDITIONAL ENTRIES HEREThe contest runs through Saturday, October 10th and winners will be sent a direct message here on the CB forum. So keep an eye on your forum inbox!NOTE: GTA6 doesn't release until November and this is not an early-access giveaway. This giveaway is limited to residents of North America.Check out the GTA6 extended preview:I think the weather is going to be great for an immersing game
Monday at 10:02 PM2 days I'm excited to see how the weather system works because I stay in FL and with the graphics I've seen in the trailer it looks pretty cool
Monday at 10:48 PM2 days Honestly the thing I’m most excited about is the expanded soundtrack and new wildlife.
Monday at 11:13 PM2 days The relationship feature I'm going to mess that up so bad just to watch the drama unfold maybe the jail stuff that sounds interesting too
Monday at 11:28 PM2 days I really like that there's more options to do like the gym, jet skiing, live streaming
Tuesday at 12:32 AM2 days I have been playing GTA since its first 3D iteration and somewhat before. I am excited to see how the world reacts to itself, and how immersive they have tried to be with scaling and traffic density.
Tuesday at 01:28 AM2 days My favorite new feature for Grand Theft Auto 6 is the Dual Protagonists where you can swap lead characters anytime you want during game missions or during open-world exploration.
Tuesday at 02:04 AM2 days GTA 6 IS GOING TO BE ABSOLUTELY INSANE!!! 🔥 Dual protagonists Lucia and Jason pulling heists across a MASSIVE Vice City, next-gen graphics that look real, and a whole new level of chaos — I've never been this hyped for a game in my life. Rockstar, take my money already!!!
Tuesday at 02:57 AM2 days Im excited about all the extras, perks, & exclusives that come with ultimate edition members only!!
Tuesday at 10:59 AM1 day I'm really looking forward to dynamic changes to the weather. Wind affecting your clothes and the environment around you. Watching what happens when it rains and afterwards. Seeing the environment change after a hurricane is the one I'm looking forward to the most.
Tuesday at 11:02 AM1 day I’m probably most excited for the Weather System, as a guy who also lives in the South and has experienced many tropical storms and hurricanes, it’ll be cool to see an extra layer of immersion.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.