August 20, 20251 yr Mortal Kombat 3 has the best and most creative set of core characters in the franchise, the best stages, and the best set of fatalities / combo sets. FIGHT!
August 20, 20251 yr I have a special place in my heart for MKII - because I remember how awesome that all looked in the lead-up to release but I agree on MK3 being the best. Though, are talking Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 - or base MK3? In my garage...
August 22, 20251 yr CB Team The nostalgia of the older Mortal Kombat games is unrivaled, BUT the campaigns of the modern games get the most out of the characters imo. Aka MK11 best MK!
August 23, 20251 yr Author @Gamer fair point. only issue w/ the campaigns in the new MKs is they are getting SO long with cut scenes . If they could keep this part in check more, i'd be for it. More fighting, less dragging out of the story.
October 20, 2025Oct 20 CB Team On 8/20/2025 at 1:11 PM, Ben Kendrick said:I have a special place in my heart for MKII - because I remember how awesome that all looked in the lead-up to release but I agree on MK3 being the best. Though, are talking Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 - or base MK3?In my garage...These little arcades are awesome! We bought 2 of them when they first came out.
October 21, 2025Oct 21 On 8/23/2025 at 9:29 AM, MKdad said:@Gamer fair point. only issue w/ the campaigns in the new MKs is they are getting SO long with cut scenes . If they could keep this part in check more, i'd be for it. More fighting, less dragging out of the story.They are like five hours and move pretty quickly (no loading screens and whatnot). What do you want from an MK story mode if you think that is too much story?Also what makes the MK3 Fatalities the best? I think MK11 has the best ones because they're the most elaborate and creative. The older MK games are often just "we hit that guy and he exploded."
November 11, 2025Nov 11 CB Team I haven't played it in a while, but my son and I used to play the 1Up Arcade all the time!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.