Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KOutlaw

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KOutlaw

  1. Good points all around. I think animation is always an option. If live-action ROI falls too low, own that animation lane and be what DC once was in that space. With adult animation also popping, anime flips an option; and more deep lore commitment possible... it's definitely a solid "Plan B."
  2. I’ve been a loyal MCU fan since the start. I’ve seen every film in theaters, haven’t missed a single TV Show - including AoS Eps, the week of airing. This has been my thing. …I also can’t ignore the hollow feeling that’s been growing inside me, watching MCU content, since Endgame. I got blips of hope with WandaVision & Loki; SM:NWH and D&W were milestone event moments we all enjoyed… but even the stufff we crown “the best” (SC:AtLotTR) doesn’t feel like it matters or is in my rewatch lineup years later. The Multiverse Saga never came together as a shared story; at this point I don’t see how Doomsday & Secret Wars can provide actual “payoff” in the truest sense of the word. Even Marvel can’t settle on a script yet. My expectations have lowered exponentially. so let’s say the worst happens: Doomsday & Secret Wars are trash. Are we all secretly waiting for that fresh start in Phase 7, and the rest of the Multiverse Saga doesn’t really matter? Or are these final films the last chance you’re giving this franchise? Does Spider-Man: Brand New Day change the equation at all? I need a support group to help me talk through these deep worries 😅

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.