Everything posted by KOutlaw
-
What Nerdy Thing Are You During the Snowpocalypse?
I’m gonna catch up on some network TV sitcoms that I’ve been criminally not keeping up with. I’m also trying to get into my analog era playing some records, reading some physical books or graphic novels… But I will be gaming like a loon. Marvel rivals is about to be a bloodbath!!!
-
What's your favorite MCU movie in the Multiverse Saga?
T-bolts ⚡️ is the right answer. It’s like a twisted Avengers 1 and I dug it.
-
What comic run do you think deserves more love?
Tom King’s Batman.
-
Maxima is coming to Man of Tomorrow; is this the right move?
I mean, I'M not going to be one to bet against James Gunn making an obscure or lower-teir character into a pop-culture icon, but YOU can....
-
What's a Great Game You (Probably) Won't Replay?
I've been trying to work myself up to replaying The Last of Us Part II. But... MAN... I just...
-
Is January still a dump month?
Primate is low-key one of the better January horror debuts in years. Definitely better than Wolf Man or Night Swim the previous few years. Ben the chimp is a vibe.
-
Do you prefer jumping into a series early or waiting until there’s a backlog?
I like being part of the active zeitgiest in the moment.
-
Spiderman Vs Batman
Spider-Man isn't immune to sensory attacks. Batman would have something figured out (a sonic device) to turn Peter's Spider-Sense into his biggest vulnerability.
-
Which 2020s movies are YOU rewatching the Most?
I judge movies by their staying power and rewatchability. For ex: I've been watching Predator multiple times a year since the 1980s. I'm skeptical about the staying power of ANY content in this oversaturated era, so I'm curious: which 2020s movies are you rewatching the most? For me it's Longlegs Alien: Romulus Barbarian The Batman
-
Why do you think Cyclops is crying in the Avengers: Doomsday teaser?
I feel like I’m looking at a flip on that X-Men ‘97 ep. There are too many sentinels around cyclops for my liking. I also have concerns with any sort of robot, armor, or AI being that has to go up against Doom, a guy known for mastering and controlling robotics.
-
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Turns 32 Years Old!
-
Marty Supreme Tho
It was aight. This is the weaker end of Safdie storytelling, to me. Timothee was great. Gwyneth Paltrow was not.
-
What Was Your Favorite Horror Film of 2025 (& Which Are You Most Excited for in 2026?)
-
What Was Your Favorite Horror Film of 2025 (& Which Are You Most Excited for in 2026?)
Sinners. And the discourse around it looks even more ridiculous looking back from the end of the year. That's a shot at YOU trade publication. IYKYK.
-
Who Are Your Favorite Green Lanterns (And Do You Think They'll Show Up In Lanterns?)
-
What comic most disappointed you in 2025?
Mane. That is the correct answer, actually. "Back to the Ashes" pls/ty...
-
What comic most disappointed you in 2025?
This is going to be controversial, but, for me, it's ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN. We were on such a WAVE with that book! And it just FELL OFF in terms of focus, consistency, artwork, pacing, etc. Don't get me wrong: still one of the best series and concepts Marvel has done in years, but the disappointment is just that the book went from great to just okay.
-
Are You Sticking With the Stranger Things Franchise After the Main Series Ends?
The Stage Play is out there, and more spinoffs are planned - but REALLY straddling the fence on this one. Are you still into the "Stranger Things Universe" down the line? Is it dependent on the projects they announce? Or if Steve is alive?
-
The problem with “gods” in Marvel Comics currently
I got so excited because I thought somebody was finally talking about Hickman's G.O.D.S.
-
Which comic book movie disappointed you the most?
Green Lantern (2011) - and I told the whole world about it: SEE FOR YOURSELF!
-
Thor’s Doomsday Teaser Trailer: What Did You Think?
[Christopher Walken voice]: "I need more LOKI!"
-
One Thing You’d Change About Stranger Things Season 5?
I think the show has made a grave misstep in positioning Henry/Vecna as THE big bad and NOT the Mind Flayer entity. That thing was so much freakier and a much better metaphor for so many themes in the early seasons (1 & 2). Henry could've served as a different kind of metaphor for corruption, while there would've been larger franchise potential keeping the Mind Flayer as an overarching big bad. As it stands, Henry's backstory (with the stage play and all) has ended up feeling like the classic "snake eating its tail" mistake of a show gorging on too much of its own lore.
-
What new TV shows are you most looking forward to in 2026?
Lanterns is the one that has me most intrigued. A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms I think, will surprise a lot of people.
-
Do you prefer Thor with short or long hair?
...Who is making the wigs? B/c Short-haired Thor is a safe bet. Long-haired Thor can go WAY wrong.
-
What’s a TV Show or Mini-Series That You Love But Are Still Embarrassed to Recommend
Nice try, Mr. CIA guy. I won't be divulging my most embarrassing watch habits here!