Everything posted by Logan Moore
-
WHICH GOD OF WAR VIDEO GAME WAS THE BEST?
Feels like a normie choice, but the 2018 reboot is by far the best. I also have to give a shoutout to Ghost of Sparta. though. Very, very slept on.
-
Favorite gta game?
GTA 5 is the most fun by a mile, but I love the vibe of GTA 4. It's too bad that its gameplay has just aged very poorly. Hopefully it gets a remaster one day.
-
What if SEGA came back to consoles
I was a Genesis kid growing up, so I've always loved Sega. That being said, it'd be difficult for me to jump into a new ecosystem at this point since I have so many digital purchases tied up in the Xbox, PlayStation, and Steam storefronts. Can't see myself getting into a new Sega console if it happened, but it's fun to think about.
-
Which Marvel Character Could Actually Carry a Great Solo Game?
I would love a modern version of Hulk: Ultimate Destruction. That would be excellent.
-
GTA 6 Netflix
I don't know if I'm even going to watch the footage as a whole, either on Netflix or YouTube. Launch is getting so close I might just wait to go in blind.
-
Are You Willing to Pay $100 for GTA 6's Ultimate Edition?
The difference between $80 and $100 feels so slim that I'll probably just go with the Ultimate Edition. If it had been priced any higher, though, I would have certainly just stuck with the standard.
-
GTA 6 Hype Check
Onimusha is high on my list as well. I'm very glad it seems to be getting pushed to early September.
-
GTA 6 Hype Check
What are you looking forward to the most this fall otherwise?
-
GTA 6 Hype Check
So we've finally got a pre-order date for GTA 6 and the game's box art has been revealed. It's almost certainly not shifting from its November release date at this point. https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/gta-6-grand-theft-auto-vi-pre-order-cover-art/ How excited are you to actually play it? Do you think it'll meet the obscene hype? Personally, I think it can both meet and exceed expectations. AAA video games have generally been a huge letdown over the past few years, particularly those in open worlds. GTA 6 might end up being drastically better than anyone expects simply because of how underwhelming the rest of the industry has been.
-
Anyone planning to play the new Wolverine game?
I will be there. I'll admit the latest gameplay trailer kind of left me underwhelmed, but I'm sure the full game will be much more enjoyable.
-
Fake E3 Didn't Deliever
Nintendo was particularly terrible. They had their biggest announcements leaked in advance, but that Direct was still a huge letdown. SGF was better than I expected. And I liked a lot of the reveals in the Xbox showcase as well. Still miss the actual E3 though and I wish it'd come back.
-
What Do You Hope To See From The Xbox Revamp?
I'm just praying Double Fine stays alive. They're one of my favorite studios but I realize they probably don't bring in much money while being expensive to operate. If Xbox is considering any studio closures, I fear they would be near the top of the list. Hopefully it won't come to that.
-
True or False: Mortal Kombat on the Sega Genesis is the best video game ever.
I was about to write this exact thing myself lol
-
Showcase Week Is Over, So... What Are You Most Excited For?
Ocarina of Time is probably my favorite game ever, so I'm thrilled it's getting remade. Probably my most anticipated game for the rest of the year. Gears of War: E-Day also looked fantastic. I'm looking forward to playing that with my friends.
-
Nintendo Direct June 2026 - Thoughts and Reactions?
It was nice to see KH4 but I was shocked that the trailer didn't show very much. It's been four years since the game's announcement and this new trailer still showed the same city, enemies, etc. Hopefully we'll start to see more before the end of the year.
-
Nintendo Direct June 2026 - Thoughts and Reactions?
Nintendo's newest Direct is officially over and, in my opinion, it was pretty bad. While it was great to see the Ocarina of Time remake confirmed, the majority of what Nintendo showed off was quite unexciting. What did you think about the showing?
-
Nintendo Direct June 2026 - What do you want to see?
I would absolutely love to see the Pokemon games, but it seems unlikely. Hopefully in the future. The Sonic reveal is probably happening at this Direct, however. That leaked a bit ago and there aren't any other showcases remaining for Sega to announce it.
-
Nintendo Direct June 2026 - What do you want to see?
Nintendo just announced that it's holding its next Direct tomorrow, June 9th. It should be a pretty big one considering how quiet Nintendo has been lately. Personally, I'm hoping that the rumored Ocarina of Time remake is revealed here. As long as we get that announcement, this Direct will be a W for me. What do you want to see? Details: https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/nintendo-direct-june-2026/
-
Summer Game Fest Reactions
I still can't believe we haven't seen BioShock 4 or Judas at one of these events. Maybe one day. Very hyped for the Code Veronica remake though.
-
Modern Warfare 4 revealed - What do you think?
As expected, this year's Call of Duty game is going to be Modern Warfare 4. The story is shifting to Korea and the multiplayer sounds like it's making a lot of smaller refinements. I'm usually pretty hit and miss with CoD games, but I have hope for this one. Seems like Infinity Ward has been really trying to take its time after MW3 was such a mess. What do you think about what we've seen so far? More details and the first trailer here: https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-4-mw4-reveal-trailer/
-
Anyone Been Playing Saros?
I played through it at release and really enjoyed it. It's a bit more straightforward than Returnal and I think some of the weapons leave a lot to be desired. Still a great game overall. One of my favorites of the year so far.
-
State of Play in June predictions.
I'm thinking we'll see this rumored new God of War game for sure. I have major doubts about it based on the rumors. Hoping they prove me wrong.
-
Which Justice League Hero Would You Play As?
Gimme Booster Gold.
-
Star Fox 64 Remake is real and out next month! Will you be getting it?
Thankfully, Switch 2 games seem to be selling a bit cheaper now since Nintendo changed its pricing model. Might make it a bit easier moving forward to justify buying games you're on the fence about.
-
Are You Going to Try to Get a Switch 2 Before the Price Increase?
I already have one and I'm glad I encouraged my kid to get one with his birthday money recently. I knew this was coming!