Everything posted by Logan Moore
-
Star Fox 64 Remake is real and out next month! Will you be getting it?
We're finally getting a new Star Fox! I'm a bit bummed that it's only a remake of the N64 game but I'll take anything at this point. Definitely a pick up for me next month. More details: https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/star-fox-64-remake-nintendo-switch-2/
-
The Game You Always Come Back To
Either League of Legends (unfortunately) or MLB The Show. Each is always in my rotation.
-
Injustice 3 roster and voice actors wishlist.
I've always wanted to see Larfleeze in one of these games. Doubt it would happen but I'd be psyched if it did.
-
Do you make in-game purchases?
I pretty much never did until Fortnite hooked me a few years back. Bought more skins that I probably should have. Nowadays, I've mostly stopped but I do stay subscribed to Fortnite Crew.
-
What Games Are You Excited to Play In May?
I am VERY hyped for LEGO Batman. Cannot believe how good it looks. I will also be playing a whole lot of Forza Horizon 6.
-
Thoughts on the Xbox Game Pass price drop?
Xbox cut the cost of Game Pass Ultimate from $30 per month to $23. It's not a massive shift, but it's a noticeable one in a landscape where everything continues to go up in price rather than down. If you're not already subbed to Game Pass, does this price drop do anything for you? And how do you think this sets Xbox up moving forward?
-
Most Memorable Gaming Side Quests?
All of the guilds in Oblivion and Skyrim are probably the most memorable imo. Those are still my favorite parts of both games.
-
For Video Games, Are You Mostly Digital or Mostly Physical Releases?
For new games, I usually get them digitally. I've started to build up a pretty hefty catalog of retro games over the past few years, though, so my physical collection is always growing.
-
Pragmata Hype Check
Pragmata, the newest game from Capcom, is out tomorrow and is one of the biggest releases of the month. Anyone planning to pick it up? I love what I've seen of it so far and I like that Capcom has decided to lean into some of its older gameplay mechanics/systems that would have been routinely seen in games from the Xbox 360 and PS3 era. Hope we get more games like this in the future.
-
Next Smash Bros. Game
Smash makes too much money for Nintendo to leave it alone forever. There will be a new game eventually. I'm just not sure how they go about topping Ultimate. It's going to be very difficult.
-
Do you still go to retro arcades?
There was a barcade that I used to go to a lot in college, but I haven't been to many over the past few years. Whenever I do go, though, I'm always at that Ms. Pac-Man machine.
-
Best Mario game
Super Mario Odyssey remains my favorite by a healthy margin. My hot take is that Super Mario 64 is pretty terrible, especially by modern standards.
-
New Starfield update, DLC, and PS5 version are out today. Will you be playing?
I think the core game is what a lot of people took issue with. It's a bit more disjointed compared to Skyrim and Fallout. But the smaller issues that were present at launch have definitely been addressed. Still worth checking out imo
-
New Starfield update, DLC, and PS5 version are out today. Will you be playing?
Starfield is coming to PS5 today alongside a huge new update and DLC. Are you going to be giving the game a shot if you haven't before? I bounced off of Starfield a couple of years back but I actually liked what I had played quite a bit. I think I'm going to be returning to it this week and I'm quite excited to see what all Bethesda has changed. Hopefully it'll make the wait for The Elder Scrolls 6 a bit easier.
-
Crimson Dessert TV Series
I have a hard time seeing this happen given the poor response to the game's writing and story elements. But yeah, like Matt said, I wouldn't be shocked if it did.
-
Is anyone going to see Super Mario Galaxy in theaters?
I was looking forward to going to see it with my kids, but they betrayed me and went with their grandma instead. Very rude if you ask me. I'll likely hold out until it hits a streaming service at this point.
-
What Games In April 2026 Are You Most Excited For?
I'm pumped for Invincible VS. I've been waiting for an Invincible fighting game for years. Really hope it meets my expectations.
-
Do You Play Live Service Games? What's In Your Rotation?
I've still been dabbling with Marathon since that launched and I'm enjoying it. Otherwise, I play Fortnite somewhat often and I'm usually always playing whatever the latest MLB The Show game is.
-
Will You Buy a PS6 If It Costs $700-$800
It would really depend on the games available at launch. I think the jump in visuals/performance from PS5 to PS6 is going to be more minimal than ever. I'm usually someone who tries to buy consoles on day one but I'm seeing less reason to do so with the upcoming next-gen platforms.
-
Where Do You Do Most of Your Gaming?
I have been playing my Vita a bit lately and I miss when handhelds actually fit in your hands. It's great to have console-like experiences on the go now, but I do miss the smaller form factor.
-
Where Do You Do Most of Your Gaming?
PS5 is definitely my default, but I've been using my Switch 2 a ton lately. I think I've used it more since I bought it last summer than I used my original Switch in the last 4-5 years combined. I'm really loving it and I've had a ton of fun returning to some Nintendo games from the previous generation that I missed out on.
-
What April 2026 Game Are You Most Excited For?
It's not new, but I think I will be returning to Starfield next month. I've had the desire to do so for a bit now and I want to see how this new expansion is. Other than that, I'm gearing up for Pokemon Champions. I've recently been transferring a bunch of my Pokemon from the GBA era onward to Pokemon Home. I'm really excited to see how it is.
-
Switch 2 games
We definitely need some more exclusives! I'm looking forward to this year.
-
Thoughts on Resident Evil Requiem?
It's excellent. One of the best games of the generation for sure. I want to do a replay soon but there's still so much else to play this year.
-
Which PS2 games still need to be remade?
Fatal Frame 2 is the latest PS2 game to get a remake of its own this week. This got me thinking, what other games from the PS2 still need to get a remake of their own? Bully is the big one that I'd love to see come back, but I doubt Rockstar would ever do it.