Everything posted by Logan Moore
-
What Games Are You Excited to Play in February?
RE Requiem is my most anticipated game of the entire year, let alone February. Cannot wait. Beyond that, I'm really excited to check out Suda 51's new game Romeo Is a Dead Man. It looks absolutely insane and I love a lot of Suda's past games. Hoping it's good.
-
What Game Would You Like to See Remade?
Been playing through Chrono Trigger lately and it's had me thinking about how much I'd love a remake. Feels like it's only a matter of time with how many other Square Enix games have been remade over the past few years.
-
February 2026 Nintendo Direct Predictions/Hopes Thread
Sounds like we're getting a Partner Direct, which means only third-party games. If that's the case, I'm definitely intrigued to see more of The Duskbloods. The format looks odd but I trust FromSoftware with my life.
-
February 2026 Nintendo Direct Predictions/Hopes Thread
The first big Nintendo Direct is claimed to be happening next week, potentially on February 5th. Assuming it does end up happening, what are you hoping to see announced? I continue to think that we HAVE to be getting a new 3D Mario game soon. It has been almost nine years since Super Mario Odyssey. Even if it's not announced at this Direct, I have a hard time believing that it won't be unveiled at some point this year.
-
When Should PS6 Come Out?
I feel like most developers still haven't even tapped into what PS5 is capable of. We're still getting PS4 games released every year! I'm more than fine with PS6 not hitting until 2030. There's still a lot of room for growth.
-
Early reactions to Highguard?
Played this last night and yeah, I think I'm out on it. Matches feel really boring at times and the looting aspect makes no sense to me. I also think the maps are WAY too big for this only being a 3v3 game. With a few new game mode options I think this could be a lot better but I'm left confused by it now.
-
Which Spider-man video game is the best?
Spider-Man 2 (the movie tie-in one) is still the best in my mind. Cannot understate how incredible it was to have an open-world to swing around for the first time.
-
Early reactions to Highguard?
Highguard finally released today and is the latest free-to-play hero shooter in a very competitive landscape. What are your early thoughts on it if you've been playing? And do you think it has the staying power to be relevant for years to come? I'm looking forward to trying it later and I'm curious what others are thinking.
-
Blizzard's Big Tease
It would be really cool to see StarCraft come back. I'm surprised they're so content with just leaving that series alone given how massive it still is. Hopefully they mention something about it.
-
Do you still want to see Sam Raimi's Spider-Man 4?
Gave up on Spider-Man 4 long ago. I'm still just glad we got to see Tobey Maguire in the role once more in No Way Home. If that's the end of his run playing the character then I can live with it.
-
Xbox Developer Direct Thoughts & Predictions - Are You Tuning In?
Just chiming in to say I thought Fable looked excellent. I love the reverence for the original trilogy and not deviating too much from it. Can't wait, one of my most anticipated games this year.
-
Thoughts on Major Ubisoft Overhaul?
It's reportedly still in the works "for now." Have to imagine they won't end up scrapping it. Seems pretty far along.
-
Thoughts on Major Ubisoft Overhaul?
Hopefully. This is one of my big fears as well. Really hope those games did not get canceled.
-
Thoughts on Major Ubisoft Overhaul?
Ubisoft just canceled a ton of different games, including Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Remake. It says it's reinvesting this money in its open-world games and live-service projects. Will any of this work? Or is Ubisoft basically on life support?
-
What Are You Playing? (January 20th, 2026)
About to finally start Tears of the Kingdom.
-
New Mortal Kombat Movie 2026
I thought the reboot movie was fine. Don't have high expectations for the sequel at all and I imagine it'll bomb at the box office. Here's hoping it's simply decent.
-
The Elder Scrolls Vl
Yeah Bethesda needs to make some big gameplay overhauls with Elder Scrolls 6. This can't just be a more expansive, higher-res version of Skyrim. They need to evolve their core mechanics quite a bit and give themselves a new baseline to build off of for Fallout 5. I have doubts that it'll happen but I guess we'll see.
-
PS Plus Premium Classics predictions for January 14th 2026.
I think most of the Ratchet games are already on the Classics collection, but I'd love to see more Rayman!
-
Which Video Game Console Is Your All-Time Favorite?
Xbox 360 still the GOAT in my eyes.
-
Gaming Goals for 2026?
I need to finally play through all of Red Dead Redemption 2 before GTA 6 releases. I keep waiting because I feel like Rockstar is going to release an upgraded version for PS5. At this point, though, I need to just stop holding off and get to it.
-
What game without a release window do you think will finally drop in 2026?
I'd be shocked if Fable isn't out in 2026. Xbox bosses sound pretty confident in it hitting next year. Fingers crossed.
-
What game without a release window do you think will finally drop in 2026?
The title kind of says it all. I'm of the mind that Judas is finally going to be released at some point in 2026. They continue to release new info about the game every few months but still refuse to say when it will launch. I have a feeling it'll be out before the end of 2026. Splinter Cell Remake is also another one that I think could be revealed and soon after quickly released, but it's hard to ever know what's going on at Ubisoft.
-
What Is Your 2025 Game of the Year?
Shoutout DOOM: The Dark Ages. Favorite game I played this year for sure.
-
What's Your Most Anticipated Game of 2026 (So Far)?
There's a lot. Almost too much to list. I'll just broadly say that I think 2026 looks ten times better on paper for new game releases than 2025. I found this year to be a bit disappointing.
-
What Games Have You Given Up on Ever Finishing?
Wicther 3 is also mine. I put probably 40-50 hours into it when it first came out but got absorbed in all of the side content. Barely put a dent into the main story. Tried to go back to it a few times but just never could get back into it. I've accepted I'll never play it again even though I loved it.