Everything posted by FantasticJerome
-
Good morning
That's a tough one. I wouldn't call myself a gamer, but I loved playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance with my son when he was younger. We have a lot of great memories of that game. Before that, my favorite game growing up was Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past.
-
Which Character Do You Hope Gets the Spotlight in Avengers: Doomsday?
Avengers: Doomsday has a massive cast, so obviously not everyone is going to get the same amount of screen time. For me, I'm really hoping Gambit and Cyclops get some big moments. With the X-Men eventually being rebooted for the MCU, there's a good chance this could be one of the last times we see these versions of the characters. If this really is something of a farewell to the older X-Men era, I'd love to see them go out with some memorable moments. Who are you hoping gets the spotlight in Doomsday?
-
(Semi-)Hot Take: Spider-Man BND is the new top SM live action film
I actually kind of agree with this. Brand New Day is probably tied with Spider-Man 2 for me, and I grew up with Tobey’s Spider-Man. That makes it pretty hard for anything to compete with Spider-Man 2, but Brand New Day came surprisingly close.
-
Welcome to the ComicBook Forum: Come Say Hello!
Welcome to the forum! Feel free to join in on other threads as well.
-
What’s On Your Geeky Weekend Agenda?
Now that sounds fun!
-
Adam’s summer movie rankings 2026
That's a pretty interesting list. I still need to catch a few of these, but I like seeing The Mandalorian and Grogu at #1. I also appreciate that you included a few movies that probably wouldn't make everyone's summer list. I'm going to try to see The Odyssey very soon. What was your biggest disappointment of the summer?
-
What if Biker Mice from Mars (1993 and 2006) gets Blu-ray releases?
I’d be all for it. I still prefer physical media, and I’d like to see more older animated shows get proper Blu-ray releases instead of becoming harder to find over time.
-
Has Anyone Read Jonathan Hickman's Secret Wars?
I need to read the older Secret Wars soon.
-
Where Should Someone Start Reading Daredevil?
I've always liked Daredevil as a character, but I've never really gotten into reading his comics. If you were recommending Daredevil to someone starting from scratch, what run or storyline would you tell them to start with? I know Frank Miller's run is considered a classic, but I'm curious what everyone here recommends.
-
Hot Take
I can't wait to watch it again. I know I missed a few parts when I had to get popcorn refills 😂
-
Who Would Win? Wolverine or Ghost Rider?
I think Wolverine would put up a good fight, but I keep thinking of that comic where Ghost Rider stalemated World War Hulk and that's pretty scary.
-
My hottest take
I've heard people say don't worry about watching part 3 and just stick to the first 2. Is that true?
-
Hot take: I'm glad the snyderverse is over... Fight me
Same. I like the new direction and the kids are actually excited about seeing more movies set in that universe.
-
Anyone Seeing The End of Oak Street in Theaters?
I’m going to see The End of Oak Street today. An entire neighborhood transported somewhere unknown, plus dinosaurs? That was enough to get me interested. I’ll come back and give an update after I see it. Anyone else planning to check this one out?
-
What’s On Your Geeky Weekend Agenda?
I've heard it's pretty good! I've been meaning to watch it as well.
-
What’s one comic in your collection you’d never sell?
Those are great books to have in your collection for sure!
-
What’s one comic in your collection you’d never sell?
That's an awesome comic with a great cover! I would keep it forever too.
-
What if the original Pokemon anime receives the new dub led by Studiopolis?
I’d be curious to hear what a new dub would sound like, but the original voices are so tied to those characters for a lot of fans that I think replacing them would be a tough sell.
-
Wolverine in Doomsday
I like that idea. I think Hugh Jackman would stay on as long as he could and that would be a great role for him to occasionally show up when needed.
-
What if the future Sonic games feature character skins/outfits in-game gameplay instead of the main menu?
I like this idea. Being able to switch between different versions of Sonic during gameplay would be a fun feature, especially with how many different looks he’s had over the years.
-
What if Super Sonic 2 returns with a new method in the future Sonic games?
I think I understand what you mean. If Super Sonic 2 comes back, I’d be fine with them finding a new way for Sonic to unlock the form rather than bringing back the cyber corruption.
-
[Giveaway]: Marvel's Wolverine Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order ($79 Value)f
Logan definitely took Wolverine’s fight scenes to another level. They finally showed just how brutal he could really be.
-
[Giveaway]: Marvel's Wolverine Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order ($79 Value)f
That was such a brutal moment. Ripping the adamantium out was shocking enough, but revealing the bone claws afterward was so cool!
-
What’s On Your Geeky Weekend Agenda?
The weekend is almost here, so what’s everyone planning to watch, read, or play? Any movies or shows you’ve been meaning to catch up on? New comics waiting in your stack? A game you’re planning to sink a few hours into? I always seem to have more things on my list than I have time to actually get through. What’s on your agenda this weekend?
-
[Giveaway]: Marvel's Wolverine Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order ($79 Value)f
That was such a fun experience in theaters. Seeing Hugh Jackman and Ryan Reynolds finally together on the big screen was worth the wait!