Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marco Vito Oddo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Marco Vito Oddo

  1. I have a special connection to this show, so I'm biased. But I absolutely loved the first episode of Season 2. I think the core premise is great, as it forces Chris to reflect on his personal growth. He has an easy way out now, and he can have everything he ever wanted quite easily. So now he has to decide if he truly wants to become a better person or if that was a means to an end. It's a brilliant moral discussion that I'm excited to see unfold.
  2. Hi everyone! It's nice to be around!
  3. As someone who actually likes Man of Steel and thinks the Zod-killing Superman was a fun Elseworlds take on the character, 2025's is still miles ahead. It's the best adaptation of the classic character; it isn't afraid of being colorful and fun (which to me are essential superhero comic book traits); and I very much prefer the feeling of a lived-in world. DC and Marvel's greatest assets are their universes, and solo movies that ignore the bigger world are not as good to me.
  4. To be honest, I think both movies aged badly. A couple of years ago, I went on a marathon of classic DC and Marvel movies with a friend who was a newcomer to the scene. I fondly remembered the Tim Burton movies as eternal classics, but on a rewatch, I didn't quite like them. The art direction is still amazing, but especially on Batman '89, the script is incredibly basic and uninspired. I also dislike the portrayal of Bruce Wayne as someone who has homicidal bursts. That said, the campy take on the Penguin and Catwoman is still highly entertaining to me, so I'll go with Batman Returns.
  5. I wouldn't be against a merger, as I think the difference in tone is not reason enough to keep the universes separated (Creature Commandos already has little to do with Superman, in terms of tone). However, everyone involved wants to keep things apart, and I wish fans would be more eager about DC Studios actually respecting the desires of the creatives involved with The Batman. It's a great sign when a studio rolls with creatives instead of imposing changes.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.