Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nicole Drum

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nicole Drum

  1. Nicole Drum replied to Tim Adams's topic in Comics
    Absolute Batman #11 for sure. The Seasons #7 -- that series is pretty underrated, if you ask me.
  2. I am reading Dark Patterns and am fully obsessed with it. It might be one of my favorite Bat things ever at this point.
  3. I mean, I'll watch it eventually.
  4. I... have literally never watched LOST. 😐
  5. While Batman '89 largely kickstarted my entire Batman obsession as a kid (and got me into more than a few playground fights,) I will always choose Batman Returns and I continue to die on the hill that it is a Christmas movie (don't get me started on how many times I have written about that.)
  6. I have to go with Superman (2025). I couldn't even finish Man of Steel the first time I tried to watch it, but Superman (2025) left me feeling joy.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.