Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KOutlaw

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KOutlaw

  1. Was it worth the wait? Did it get you hyped for the film? Spot any secrets or details you think are reveals?
  2. KOutlaw posted a topic in TV
    Ryan Hurst is out - who do we want to be in? We took a poll - but don't go just by that. Drop any good actor recommendations you got! https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/who-should-replace-ryan-hurst-in-the-god-of-war-tv-series-our-fan-poll-is-yielding-some-must-see-results/
  3. I'd be SHOCKED if he's NOT.
  4. What did you think??? I loved it as a classic cinematic epic and a real "journey." I'm still processing the ultimate "point that emerges, but it was deep, especially if you know history. Obvs, I have to see it again, but dammit if don't want a Nolan horror film, after this.
  5. That dropped at the first SDCC I couldn't attend (new baby). I watched that bootleg trailer 100x all night long. I expected CINEMA from SS(2016)
  6. This is the ALL-TIME BANGER of "great trailer, bad movie" examples. They're still copying it today! (see: Ridley Scott's The Dog Stars) We thought Terminator was about to enter a whole new chapter of dope movies, and that McG was gonna prove us all wrong about him. But... here we are. Of course, at the time, we had no idea something like Terminator: Genisys could happen... SIDE NOTE: You could make the case that every 2009 movie had to have a trailer better than the actual movie, due to the writers' strike.
  7. I did not take ONE BATHROOM BREAK or look at the clock ONCE. Nuff said.
  8. Yeah, Saul was one of the best character study dramas ever done. I still have nightmares of when Howard walked into that apt. YEESH. Midnight Mass was a great one, but I don't think the evangelicals appreciated it. 😆
  9. I liked EDR slightly better - but only b/c it was smaller and more contained. Burn is gnarly like an ED movie should be, but was maybe a bit too sadistic? Like, brutality always went on for just one beat longer than it needed to. But that's a small nitpick: As we say on the pod, Evil Dead is a rare franchise in that NONE of the movies is actually bad. They're all pretty solid, good, to great. NOW, SPOILERS: THAT IS HOW YOU DO CREDITS SCENES! I was the only one in the theater for the final scene, and HFS! was it brutal!
  10. My list includes The Wire and The Americans, both of which never won Drama series Emmys. The Wire never got nominated; The Americans got ONE acting win and a writers' win for the final season. Looking back now, that's WILD. What other shows do you think were criminally overlooked in their time?
  11. Kitty Polaris Betsy Braddock Marrow Wolfsbane Selene Lila Cheney The Stepford Cuckoos
  12. This villain team-up film is happening. Who would you cast as Deathstroke? Who would you cast as Bane? https://comicbook.com/movies/list/casting-bane-deathstroke-for-the-dcu-5-actors-perfect-for-each-character/
  13. KOutlaw posted a topic in Movies
    Details on Danny McBride's version point to a fan-fav comic/cartoon episode: https://comicbook.com/movies/news/new-gi-joe-movie-update-danny-mcbride-script-story-1980s-fan-favorite/ Sound good to YOU? Or do you have a better take on the subject?
  14. There have been some surprising breakout hits (Obsession) and some surprising disappointments (Supergirl, Super Mario Galaxy). As we now enter the 2nd half of 2026, what has been YOUR favorite film?
  15. Best superhero movie of 2006! [Checks calendar] OH... 😅
  16. KOutlaw posted a topic in TV
    Was the Season 4 Finale Good Enough? The fourth Season overall? Are you still invested or is the pacing too slow? What do you need to see in Season 5 (The final season) to make this show land the plane in a way that doesn't feel like a major letdown? The stars of the show respond: https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/from-season-4-finales-fatima-boy-in-white-twists-officially-addressed-by-stars-almost-wish-shed-died/
  17. KOutlaw posted a topic in TV
    FIRST, let's talk theories BEFORE the finale: https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/list/from-5-theories-about-the-season-4-finale-and-who-will-die/ AFTERWARD: We'll talk about how all our THEORIES panned out (or not) after the finale.
  18. Okay, so new title, and new details about what we're getting with the Avengers: Endgame re-release: https://comicbook.com/movies/news/avengers-endgame-retitled-for-re-release-as-new-footage-end-tag-confirmed/ Does this change your mind? Will you be 💸 to see this in theaters?
  19. All helmets. All the time.
  20. They clearly debated ending Season 2 on this episode, but I think the time and budget ran out. Zaslav was all about measuring out costs across seasons. But between Knight of the Seven Kingdoms and this HotD premiere, it feel like GoT is SO back.
  21. J.R.R. Tolkien's personal fan-favs were endearing: https://comicbook.com/movies/feature/j-r-r-tolkiens-2-favorite-lord-of-the-rings-scenes-explained-they-might-not-be-what-you-expect/ But what are your fav moments in LOTR?
  22. ...In terms of not realizing how many iconic or just memorable roles they played. RIP to The Ring actress Daveigh Chase: https://comicbook.com/movies/news/daveigh-chase-star-of-the-ring-and-lilo-stitch-dies-at-age-35/ I had NO IDEA she played so many roles I know and liked! Like a true "character actor," I just attached to the characters. So, now I'm thinking: how many other actors are there that I don't realize I'm a fan of?
  23. KOutlaw replied to Valdezology's topic in TV
    Widow's Bay Severance Servant Dark Matter MGMT Foundation (if you like deep-geek sci-fi)a Physical
  24. Which ones do you absolutely hope are true?
  25. KOutlaw posted a topic in Movies
    Anya Taylor-Joy is playing "Seren," a "trusted and lethal agent of King Thranduil," in The Lord of the Rings: The Hunt for Gollum: https://comicbook.com/movies/news/lord-of-the-rings-the-hunt-for-gollum-adds-anya-taylor-joy-in-new-role-not-from-tolkiens-books/ ...Are we about to see a badass Elf assassin? Because I'm with that. You with that?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.