Everything posted by KOutlaw
-
Who is Sinqua Walls Playing in Man of Steel
Yeah I see him as a John Henry type. Maybe evolving into Steel by the third act?
-
who is everyone's favorite star wars character?
He's a new fav of mine, The Stranger, but it really bugs me b/c I wanted to get to know so much more about him. I think he could've carried his own series set in that late High Republic era.
-
Does Tim Burton Have Another Great Movie In Him?
We have Beetlejuice 3 and Attack of the 50-Foot Woman remake in the pipeline, but will either of those be great? Does Tim Burton have another great movie in him? And what was the last "great" Burton film you can think of?
-
How Do You Reboot Friday the 13th Movies (Ideas)
Jason Vorhees is trying to get back on the big screen - but how should it be done? Latest updates on the prequel TV series, which is coming this Halloween: https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/beloved-46-year-old-horror-franchises-new-prequel-gets-the-update-weve-been-waiting-for/
-
Mortal Kombat 3 Movie: Character & Story Wishlist
I can't help the direction of these films, but I can wish for a particular story and new characters. I want MK3 to incorporate more of Neatherrealm and introduce Shinnok, Smoke, and other characters of that realm. Meanwhile, Outworld would be racing Earthrealm to resurrect the dead fighters, with Outworld, obviously. playing dirty. Want to see Cyrax and Sektor make their debut!
-
Why Did Daredevil do THAT in The Born Again Season 2 Finale?! [SPOILERS]
It was a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it pays off for him.
-
Did Daredevil: Born Again Season 2 Discussion (After Finale)
Did Daredevil: Born Again Season 2 Level Up? And What Are You Hyped For In Season 3?
-
Evil Dead Burn - TRAILER Reactions!
Evil Dead Burn trailer is out - what did we think? Evil Dead going down at a family funeral? Is it going to be more gnarly, or create more "drama" than we're used to from an Evil Dead flick? So far, I know some of the visuals are... pretty striking. TRAILER: https://comicbook.com/movies/news/a-45-year-old-horror-favorite-gets-a-terrifying-new-sequel-watch-the-evil-dead-burn-trailer/
-
HAPPY STAR WARS DAY (MAY 4th) - How About that 'Maul' Finale?!
SPOILERS! . . . . The duel we have all been waiting for happened (Darth Maul vs Darth Vader) and then some! I was on the edge of my seat for Maul Chapters 9 & 10. Think this is one of the best animated series Star Wars has done (storywise and aesthetically). And YES. Season 2 is confirmed, and I need it YESTERDAY. I'm all locked in for "Master Maul." How about You? Where do you rank Maul in the Star Wars TV hierarchy?
-
Do you think Lucasfilm was right to cancel The Acolyte?
Recently rewatched it - Season 2 would've been a good time. More focus on The Stranger and Plagueis, as well as the secrets Jedi Master Vernestra Rwoh was hiding. I was an avid reader of The High Republic material, and so Rwoh was a character I was very interested in seeing more from.
-
What did you think of Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Season 2?
I liked the heavier sci-fi portions of the show and the Monster thrills. The drama dragged in a lot of places for me, and I thought the S2 finale was one of the worst episodes of the series. So overall? So-So. That all said, I'm more than ready to get into the events of S3, and set up Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Would love to see some big characters/actors from the film cameo in the show. Like Charles Dance or Vera Farmiga.
-
The Boys Season 5 Episode 5 SPOILERS DISCUSSION
. . . . . . . That ending kind of disturbed me. I don’t know if “fridging” is the appropriate term to use here, but iif it isn’t then we should probably coin a new kind of term. It just felt gratuitous and gross even for the boys. Otherwise, I liked the multiple POV format of the episode; but do we really have real estate to be doing standalone stylistic episodes at this point because I feel like we’ve done two of them
-
Do you think Lucasfilm was right to cancel The Acolyte?
If Daredevil:Born Again can jump in quality like this from one season to another, The Acolyte should’ve gotten another shot at it for sure. I think season 1 went for the Rashomon approach; season 2 could’ve been more straightforward, with conflicts between the characters we liked, and a pivotal Sith Lord in the mix (Plagueis). Would’ve been dope.
-
What do you think of the Clayface trailer?
Overheard in a restaurant tonight: “The Clayface trailer dropped - Let’s goooo!” “What’s that?” “The New Batman movie!” “Oh cool!” …who wants to tell them?… 😬😬😬
-
What are you watching this week?
Invincible finale was a 🧠🔩❗️ (I didn’t read the comics.) Saw Michael biopic, have many thoughts.
-
Avengers: Endgame Re-Release With Doomsday Footage: Yay or Nay?
Having digested this for a few days, I’m actually in. I only saw Endgame at a critics’ screening, never got to see it with an actual crowd (2nd kid was an infant; movies didn’t get repeat viewings again until 2022). I think that climax will be just as transcendent now in the theater - if only for the nostalgia of that great feeling, before everything went to sht. I won’t lie: I kinda need it to get me MCU hyped again.
-
What do you think of the Clayface trailer?
V I B E S, check. ✅
-
Which superhero team would you actually want to be on?
Thunderbolts team, one of classic super villains pretending to be heroes. I don’t have great range as an actor so I would need to keep it pretty close to normal life.😏
-
What’s something you watched, read, or played this week that you’d recommend?
From Your Friends And Neighbors
-
Avengers: Endgame Re-Release With Doomsday Footage: Yay or Nay?
If I find out they add an actual explanation / epilogue to the Steve Rogers time travel arc I’ll go see it. Just to pretend I’m in variant timeline‘s 2019, if only for a few hours. 🫥
-
Invincible Season 4 Episode 7 was PEAK
… outside of the anime genre this may be my favorite adult animated series of all time now. I was up in the middle of the night watching, and I could not move from the edge of my seat the entire time. SPOILERS THE DESTRUCTION OF PLANET VILTRUM WAS ONE OF THE CRAZIEST VISUAL SEQUENCES. I’VE SEEN ALL YEAR. THRAGG IS A BEAST. I am so terrified to even see the first frame of the season finale. My mind is going to be boggled and wandering all week, but I’m not looking at a single wiki. I’m locked in for this ride down fury Road
-
Do you still go to retro arcades?
Hell yeah. Never stopped. When I was living in NYC in the 2010s, "Barcades" really started to take off; now, raising a family, there are bigger barcades/family fun centers all around us. One here in Nashville is free-play, and sections the arcade games by era (70s, 80s, 90s, 00s/premium games), has outdoor games, etc. We spend a lot of time there, and I trained my kids on all the basics, from Q-bert to Paperboy, Donkey Kong, Asteroids, Joust, Centipede, Ghost n Goblins, Contra, the side-scroller classics (Double Dragon, X-Men, Avengers, Simpons, TMNT) the top fighters (Street Fighter, Tekken, Soul Caliber - gotta skip Mortal Kombat... for now), a few arcade shooters (Time Crisis, Jurassic World, Halo) and the big racers from Mario Kart to Cruise N' World, Hydro Thunder, etc. Gotta Raise 'em right. Getting beat by arcade games or other players builds good character. Fortnite has made these kids emotionally fragile...
-
Upcoming Movies for 2026
Dune 3 Avengers: Doomsday Mando & Grogu Disclosure Day (gotta beat the spoilers!) s Nolan's The Odyssey Spider-Man: BND End of Oak Street Clayface Godzilla Minus Zero
-
Primitive War > Jurassic Park Rebirth
*PRIMITIVE WAR is streaming on Hulu JURASSIC WORLD REBIRTH is streaming on Netflix.
-
Primitive War > Jurassic Park Rebirth