Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[GIVEAWAY] WE ARE VENOM! - McFarlane Toys 1:6th Scale Collectible with Scene

Featured Replies

  • Replies 303
  • Views 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Ronin_71
    Ronin_71

    Without question, comic. Mcfarlane and Bagley takes the crown!

  • FantasticJerome
    FantasticJerome

    This is the best giveaway so far! Venom is such a cool character. I like the 90's comic version the best.

  • David Hiss
    David Hiss

    My favorite is the original comic book version. (Eddie Brock)

Posted Images

I love Venom. To be honest I thought he was much cooler than Spiderman

I really liked agent venom 2018 comic. You get to see him in a different light but also be the venom we all know and love occasionally.

The 90s Spider-Man cartoon was where he was introduced to me. One of my best/happiest memories of my Dad was him taking me to the comic shop for my birthday and letting me pick out 3 comic books. I got 1992 30th Anniversary of The Amazing Spiderman. All 3 comics had Venom on the cover. I still got them in very Fine shape

Tom Hardy's version is cool but the 90's cartoon on tv was my childhood

My favorite Venom would be the one from The Spectacular Spider-Man. I really liked the arc they did for Season 1 into Season 2. He was charismatic and monstrous, though I remember they said that they were gonna make the character become a lethal protector.

IMG_4372.jpeg

My favorite is the comic version, most definitely i love venom from the king in black run!!!

Definitely the comic version, I've never seen this picture for and I am loving that I run across it tonight.

Comics Venom version(s) although I can't really say there has been a bad version

I really did enjoy the Tom Hardy movies, but also like Marvel Contest of Champions mobile game Venom.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.