Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[GIVEAWAY] WE ARE VENOM! - McFarlane Toys 1:6th Scale Collectible with Scene

Featured Replies

  • Replies 303
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Ronin_71
    Ronin_71

    Without question, comic. Mcfarlane and Bagley takes the crown!

  • FantasticJerome
    FantasticJerome

    This is the best giveaway so far! Venom is such a cool character. I like the 90's comic version the best.

  • David Hiss
    David Hiss

    My favorite is the original comic book version. (Eddie Brock)

Posted Images

My favorite is definitely the McFarlane comic version! Great giveaway!

I know it is the basic easy answer but I absolutely love Donny Cates' Venom. King in Black is awesome because Venom is my favorite Marvel character (besides Logan) and Knull is definitely the coolest Marvel villain. Also Space Knight Venom is cool and needs more publicity!

I love venom and I love comics. I've always been a huge fan of marvel, and other comics. Marvel mostly. My favorite marvel hero is Spider-Man and my favorite anti-hero is Venom.

Rick Remender's Venom

The symbiote was treated like an addiction in a way. Seemed like a prescription. He could only wear it for a certain amount of time before it fully took control. When he was without it, he went through subtle withdrawals. It was his fix.

But flash was referred to as expendable in this comic because of his legs. He wants to feel useful again. To prove he's capable of more. You see a different side of him in this comic. And he reflects on his past of being a bully, he's starting to realize his wrongs. Its a great read if you are more interested in the character.

McFarlane for sure. My great uncle asked if I knew who he was back in The 90s. He was watching Spawn at the time so I offered up my Spider-Man and Venom comics. He read them on a flight overseas and was officially the oldest Spider-Man fan I knew.

Ultimate Spiderman on the ps2 , the purple and black version looked so awesome to me when I was a little kid

Tough one because I love but as character design goes Tom Hardy's Vemon is a close second to the Marvel Rivals one!!

My favorite Venom is the most recent design from the Spider-Man 2 game. Venom is such a force to be reckoned with, and he just looks so cool.

I have enjoyed the comic version of Venom since his introduction. I was let down with Topher Grace's portrayal, but Tom Hardy knocked it out of the park.

Ultimate Spiderman on the ps2. The purple and black version of venom just hits different

Edited by Dayton
Didn't know my other comment posted

I love the silver age Venom, I just think there is something familiar to my childhood for the look and feel of the old version. That being said, the new Spiderverse Venomverse where we get Spider Gwen, Gwenom, and even the revitalized Carnage and Venom stories are captivating and the detail put into these characters never ceases to blow my mind

Silver Age Venom and Spiderman hold a special place in my memory. Those comic books were so consistent and remind me of summers as a kid. That being said the artists today who created these covers for Venom/Carnage etc blow me away with their abilities.

On 1/22/2026 at 6:23 PM, TheRonin said:

Venom from ps1 spider man video game,he was pretty funny in it.

Venom by bagley my favorite

Venom is my favorite marvel character of all time! I think I got to choose the animated version from the 90s(Spiderman the animated series) i grew up with that version! Tom Hardy by a close second!

His very first comic book appearance was my favorite because it was his original version

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.