Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[GIVEAWAY] WE ARE VENOM! - McFarlane Toys 1:6th Scale Collectible with Scene

Featured Replies

  • Replies 303
  • Views 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Ronin_71
    Ronin_71

    Without question, comic. Mcfarlane and Bagley takes the crown!

  • FantasticJerome
    FantasticJerome

    This is the best giveaway so far! Venom is such a cool character. I like the 90's comic version the best.

  • David Hiss
    David Hiss

    My favorite is the original comic book version. (Eddie Brock)

Posted Images

My favorite venom was venom in lethal protector I liked introducing the anti hero concept to him and the art in the further issues for spiderman.

Tom Hardy's version in the movies is my favorite and favorite Spidey villain of all time. It's my birthday today, this would be awesome to win! THANKS!

If I had time pick one, I would say comics; truthfully, I never read any physical comics, only seen from Google Feed and other sources (social media), but I would like to start: I seen Spider Man 3 Venom, plus Tom Hardys, but nothing beats comics when it comes to abilities (since shows would have a hard time with showing what the comics does), costumes and just the artwork: so comics it is for me.

I always was fond of the 90s Venom look. (Animated series and Todd’s first Venom issue comic) always made Venom my favorite Spidey villain. 🔥😎

Hmmmmm. Well, the first time I saw him was in issue ASM #300... so McFarlane's original will forever be iconic. BUT, my favorite is the variant cover to Venom #19, the Venom Mary Jane by JeeHyung Lee.

I grew up loving Venom in the 90s animated series! It also inspired me to read the Lethal Protector solos series, which is my favorite iteration in comics.

My favorite Venom is from the 90's Spider-Man: The Animated Series. Nothing beats the 90s cartoon I would watch. It's 100% what made me a Marvel fan for life.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.