January 26Jan 26 Venom from Spider-Man 3, they made it pretty scary in the movie, or Tom Hardy’s Venom.
January 26Jan 26 Spider Man the animated series Venom is my favorite, but Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 Venom is a childhood staple.
January 26Jan 26 Jeff the land shark in vemon skin is my favorite demon version from marvel rivals. Then carnage from Spiderman the animated series
January 26Jan 26 I loved venom: lethal protector, and also his tile in maximum carnage. (One of my all time fave marvel stories)
January 26Jan 26 My favorite version of Venon is Todd Mcfarlane's version! Its one of my favorite covers in the series of Venom!
January 26Jan 26 I think when he bonded with Dylan was a g reat run, but you can't beat the original Venom, even if he didn't exactly love Petey and I'm being kind. lol
January 27Jan 27 Awesome! Venom Lethal Protector was one of my favorite reads plus playing the SNES beat em ups with my cousin were core childhood memories
January 27Jan 27 Oh, its gotta be separation anxiety for me. Thats when I collected my first venom comics. It really widened his scope and gave lots to explore.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.