Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[GIVEAWAY] WE ARE VENOM! - McFarlane Toys 1:6th Scale Collectible with Scene

Featured Replies

  • Replies 303
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Ronin_71
    Ronin_71

    Without question, comic. Mcfarlane and Bagley takes the crown!

  • FantasticJerome
    FantasticJerome

    This is the best giveaway so far! Venom is such a cool character. I like the 90's comic version the best.

  • David Hiss
    David Hiss

    My favorite is the original comic book version. (Eddie Brock)

Posted Images

I'd have to say, Venom when he first came to be. He was monsterous and feared so much more. A real ultimate villain

I've gotta go with the classic 90s comic version from The Amazing Spider-Man #300. There’s just something about that original Eddie Brock era—the massive, bulky frame and that terrifying grin—that still hits different. I love the way they balanced him as a legit threat to Spidey while keeping that weird, twisted sense of morality as an anti-hero. It’s the blueprint for everything that came after.

I loved Venom from the beginning. My sons follow the character and I have bought various Venom action figures from stores and the movie theater when the latest sequel came. I also found a T-Rex Venom and Hulk who was “Venomized.”

IMG_5882.jpeg

IMG_5883.jpeg

Honestly venom is an insanely interesting character but if there was a version I enjoyed the most visually was McFarlane original design but favorite venom is the one from the friend or foe video out of pure nostalgia always loved him as an ally after the boss battle

I really liked the Venom from the Spider-Man 2 video game. Being able to play as him while running through Oscorp and fighting Kraven was pretty awesome.

My favorite venom adaptation in live action is actually Topher Grace from Spiderman 3 just bc he was so evil. In video games it has to be from Spiderman: Web of Shadows on ps3.

From secret wars, as Spiderman new suit, until today's character arc; he's always been intriguing.

I love the Venom movie adaptation by Tom Hardy , but as a child all I had was the comics so this is a reliving of my childhood !

I couldn’t be more excited ! Even my kids love the recent movies that are coming out!

They don’t realize how good they have it !

I comic book mode it was months just to get the next volume! I would buy one to keep in the plastic and one to read each time I would go to the laundromat with my Dad to help him with the laundry and get the meds at the pharmacy while there. It was a multi purpose general store with an ice cream soda bar Landry , pharmacy all in one sort a modern day CVS or Walgreens but with cream Landry and toys/ matchbox/hotwheels and most importantly Comic Books! I loved going to do laundry because I got to read my new comic while we waiting for the laundry to be done and sometimes we got Icecream ! Those were the days that only the imagination made the comics come to life now you have an action packed movie! I can’t get enough of it !

90s animated series, similar to Jaylopes comment it was what made me such a fan of the character, and my first exposure.

I actually really like the version in the first venom live action movie with Tom hardy

David michelini, Todd McFarlane, and Sam de la Rosa are my founders for Venom!!! They all hold a special place in my heart for creating Venom. I bonded with all my kids over Venom, thank you for your consideration.

His first cover appearance on Amazing Spider-Man 316. Todd McFarlane art, and I remember being 5 years old and terrified seeing it on the shelf.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.