Everything posted by Valdezology
-
The Venom Verse is better than half the mcu
lol suuuuuuure
-
Xmen will suck
lol you gotta watch xmen evolution sometime, xteens absolutely works
-
What should Marvel do after X-Men '97?
Season 2 has been buns but I wouldn't mind a comeback from some of the other animated shows they did back then like FF, Silver Surfer etc. Let's see what they can cook up
-
Dewolff
yeah it does help Spider-Man skate past a lot of the issues going on with the rest of the MCU NY world haha
-
What Did You Think of the New Horror Story from My Hero Academia's Creator?
I liked it! It ends kind of weird since it's clearly a set up for a full series instead of a complete story in of itself, but still fun for what it is
-
I'm calling it now: Steve will betray the Avengers in Doomsday
I like that as a reason to bring him back to the franchise overall outside of the obvious we need money WWE ass kind of move. Make us care about it in the story, and hopefully it'll result in a good movie
-
Marvel and Star Wars Future on Disney+
The future is anime for Star Wars! We're going to see the animated stuff still hit the platform, but wont see their big budget TV productions any more. Less risk overall
-
End of Oak Street Hype Check
It seems like a fun lil movie to wrap up what has been such a big blockbuster summer. Curious to see how it's all gonna work out
-
Did Spider-Man: Brand New Day Prove Superhero Fatigue Isn't Real?
I do think superhero fatigue is still real, but Spider-Man just isn't in that category. He's not a superhero, he's spider-man. He's been elevated to such an extent in pop culture that he's not really lumped in with all of the others. Everybody and their grandma knows Spider-Man but wont know or care about any of the others
-
LEGEND OF ZELDA MOVIE - CASTING
I mean, it'd be nice to see something substantial from this before being excited one way or the other tbh. Optimistic but we need some more images or something at least
-
You Spider-Man and Marvel fans are about to hate Naruto lol
Destin Daniel Cretton is working on a live-action Naruto next with filming expected to start in 2027, so that means the current star quarterback isn't going to free up until much later. Given that it took Spider-Man five years for Brand New Day's release that's not that bad, but I'm pretty sure Marvel fans are really going to hate Naruto taking his attention haha
-
Dragon Ball Super's anime might not come back until 2028
It looks like Toei Animation's not planning a 2027 release for the Dragon Ball Super: The Galactic Patrol anime right now, so are you willing to wait until 2028? I think I'd be fine but also it seems like a very long time away haha
-
What Do You Think of Marvel's X-Men Casting So Far?
Marvel's never had trouble with casting, but curious to see what direction they go with this new era of X-Men. It's going to tell us how much they want to separate it from the Fox releases, and how long they might want it to go in the future.
-
Wonder Man Cancelled
It definitely seems like even more of a bummer after seeing that Visionquest is happening but lol whatever. Not a good look for them considering the state of their Disney+ offerings overall
-
Samara Weaving Cast in X-Men
Yes thank you, I'll take 20
-
Surprised By Spider-Man's Massive Box Office?
I'm pretty surprised but then again it's been 5 years since the last Spider-Man movie. I think people were just wanting to be excited about Marvel again and Spider-Man just scratches that itch that no others do
-
STAR WARS MOVIES
I do think it's been tainted to the point where the only way Star Wars is going to work again is if it goes away for a few years before trying again. It would be impossible to do so, especially with Disney+ around, but like there just needs to be like no projects to give fans a reason to miss the franchise so they support it
-
Brand New Day SPOILERS Thread
Seeing all of the Marvel stuff incorporated as well as it did yet still feels like a Spider-Man movie was probably my favorite aspect. It's such a comic style story where Yelena, Punisher and the Hulk can show up for a couple of scene but the story doesn't immediately become about them. Even getting X-Men teases in there still felt like it made sense for Spider-Man. Great balance of all of that
-
The Court of Owls in Batman Part 2, how do you feel about it?
As someone who's not fully into the comics I keep hearing about the Court of Owls being a thing. Curious to see if a movie makes all of that buzz worth it. Would be a new angle for Batman on screen at least!
-
HEAT 2 - Can it POSSIBLY Live up to the Original???
I'm sure it'll be fine as long as it brings the heat
-
So what did you think of Spider-Man: Brand New Day?
pretty cool movie
-
Spiderman Brand New Day Makes more than Doomsday
wow you called it
-
Afterlife With Archie TV series....on Disney+
it probably wont have the gore you'd hope for from this story, but hopefully it's still cool
-
THE ODYSSEY Reactions & Discussion (SPOILERS)
I loved John Leguizamo so much in this that by the end of the 3 hours I totally forgot he starts out throwing puppies off a cliff
-
RoboCop Reboot for TV
lol there is stuff that could be done, but should they? no