Everything posted by Valdezology
-
Spiderman Brand New Day Makes more than Doomsday
I think Doomsday will eventually make money once it can start showing trailers with all of the secret cameos on full display, but yeah fully agree that spider-man's going to blow it out of the water. People love Spider-Man
-
What's the One Thing Marvel Has to Get Right With Ghost Rider?
We've already gotten a serious ghost rider movie and a wacky one, so honestly it needs to prove that it needs to exist. Give us a reason why we're not getting Robbie Reyes to shake things up, and why we need to see ghost rider again over blade or anyone else
-
MARVEL AT SDCC
Black Panther 3, but it's so hard looking ahead to 2028 when we don't even know if Doomsday is going to work
-
Return of the Mac- New Home Alone
wish he grew up to be a loser lol but otherwise I dig it
-
If Avengers: Doomsday & Secret Wars Disappoint, Are You Still Giving MCU Phase 7 A Chance???
I'll be there watching all of them of course but doesn't mean I'm gonna keep liking it. Too far in to give up now
-
Which Avengers: Doomsday Character Are You Most Excited to See?
I'm excited to see Cyclops for the five minutes he'll be in it haha
-
Steven and Peggy's Baby
A baby would make sense otherwise Steve was out there being a real alley cat lol
-
Doomsday feels like doodoosday
I wish I could be more hyped for Avengers: Doomsday right now, but even after that trailer I can't shake the feeling that it's just kinda wack. I haven't seen Spider-Man yet so dont know if that's going to restore my love for the Marvel stuff, but how's everyone else feeling about it?
-
Mid-summer anime check in!
What anime are you watching this Summer? What's gotten your attention? Been a big fan of Clevatess Season 2
-
Shout out Widow's Bay
Widow's Bay got a bunch of Emmys noms, but curious to see how it's going to stack in the comedy category. There's a lot of competition especially from Hacks, and even Apple's other great recent hit that also got a lot of noms, Margo's Got Money Troubles. Curious to see how it works out.
-
Avatar's new movie looks rad
Avatar Aang: The Last Airbender looks rad and I'm glad I avoided all the leaks lol cant wait to see it soon
-
Favorite Anime Expo 2026 reveal?
Anime Expo 2026 had some big reveals this past weekend! We got a new Solo Leveling movie announced, Black Clover dropped a new trailer, Demon Slayer finally got a streaming date, etc etc What's your standout of the weekend? Mine is probably the Black Clover update
-
If You Could Time Travel to See Any One Movie Open In Theaters What Would It Be?
Gotta go and see that Angela Anaconda short before it
-
I will not pay to watch the street fighter
lol I think Street Fighter has always been PG13??????
-
Ghostbusters: Night Shift = Star Wars: The Clone Wars
Ghostbusters couldn't even survive it's own sequel hahaha, have got no idea how it's still kicking all this time. Are those 40/50 year old dudes gonna really watch a Netflix cartoon?
-
Which mutant do you think Inde Navarrette could potentially play in the X-Men?
I'd rather have her in the DCU as like Zatanna or something tbh hahaha
-
The Odyssey First Reactions are here....
It won't beat The Simpsons' version of the Odyssey, but still curious for it
-
What's your favorite minor character in The Bear?
All the Faks hahahaha
-
Genius Spider-Man: Brand New Day theory...
Would be a great quick aside in an Avengers movie someday.
-
Would You Want to See a Spider-Man & Deadpool Movie?
Nah I'm good on that. I'd rather have much less Deadpool thank you lol
-
Moana First Reactions
I'll be seeing it this week, but am definitely concerned about it. Yes it's been ten years, but it's also only been ten years since that first Moana. And if you factor in the year or so that it remained super relevant among kids, it really hasn't been long enough for those kids to be nostalgic enough for it to see a new version. The Rock coming back at next WrestleMania for sure, Black Adam style
-
Did Antony Starr deserve an Emmy nod for Homelander...?
Nahhhh hahaha, he's just the king of memes
-
What’s the best Ben 10 show in your opinion? Yes even including the reboot
It's the original for me because that's the one I fell in love with! I actually fell off once Alien Force started. Did not feel the older Ben at all LOL
-
Anime Expo 2026 - What do y'all want to see?
Unfortunately don't think there will be any Pokemon representation at Anime Expo, but there's always hope for a surprise!
-
Can Supergirl Help Build a Sustainable DC Universe?
There's no path for these movies to follow, and thus no path for fans to follow. It's good because there's no pressure on the average viewer to watch Supergirl to say "understand" Man of Tomorrow, but also there's also no built in incentive to see the universe expand. Right now it just feels like a shotgun blast of tv shows and characters with no concrete ties to one another. It won't seem like a full universe until there are core events that films lead towards a la Marvel. Going against the Marvel grain is the right move when starting out this new DCU, but it might have the adverse effect in getting the general audience interested in seeing each one if they don't seem "important" to an overall puzzle