Everything posted by Valdezology
-
Ghost in the Shell
The reboot anime seems to be on the mark thus far! Hopefully when it hits in July it'll tap into what made it so special in the first place
-
Avengers: Doomsday Might Genuinely Have Multiple Dooms... Are you Excited?
Didn't they get rid of Kang to avoid this? It should just be a Doom who has the ability to multiply himself as one of his god powers or something haha.
-
Which Toy Story Movie Is Your Favorite?
It's 3 for me! Can't beat how I felt in the theater watching that.
-
How do we feel about the "hockey romance" entertainment trend?
If it means well budgeted smut and young actors getting traction in the public eye, bring em all on baby
-
Are we really ever getting Shang-Chi 2?
It seemed like a good idea when Phase 4 was trying to be a thing! But less is more is probably the way to go. Less solo adventures and more of the multiple heroes crossing paths in one film much like we're getting in Spider-Man: Brand New Way. That seems to be the best way forward to get as many of these actors back to action in terms of just pure logistics rather than waiting for yet another solo sequel for a film that might not get any returns.
-
Binge vs Weekly Episodes
As an old head, weekly is definitely what I prefer. But funny enough I do also like binging when I really like a show. If I get tired I just take a break for a while and then watch the rest, but if it's good I'll watch it in quick succession. It does hurt when it comes to trying to remember everything when the next season comes out 3 years later tho lol
-
Shrek 5 First Trailer
Bring on the Shrekseses. I love em all, and will be there day one for this one
-
What do you most want to see from the DCU's future (and do you want another Justice League yet)?
I'm worried about the animated shows! My Adventures with Superman is legit one of the best things they have right now, and I hope it doesn't get shelved within the Paramount merger and DC Studios' lack of interest outside of Gunnverse projects. Need more of these elseworlds projects
-
Do you want to see Austin Powers 4?
Feels like I gotta say, "Yeah, baby yeah"
-
Get ready for these Shonen Jump endings next
It looks like there are a few long running Shonen Jump hits reaching their end this year, so you should keep an eye out for what's going to end next! Which ones are you excited to see?
-
Go to the movies!
There's a bunch of good stuff in theaters right now, and I'm going pretty much twice a week to catch everything these days. Go to the movies, but don't be a jerk and ruining it for everyone else
-
Good shows on Apple?
Apple TV quietly got a great library. Been catching up on Pluribus after clearing through Shrinking and a bunch of others. Y'all watching anything on it right now?
-
Who should play SPOILER in Masters of the Universe 2 (if it happens)?
I wouldn't mind just finding someone completely unknown! Maybe someone who's done a few TV shows here and there like Galitzine. It's not a character (or budget) that necessarily warrants a big name for it, especially if She-Ra's just crammed into a He-Man sequel
-
SCARY MOVIE 6
I think it's fine, but I wish it didn't have so many tangents taking away from its central narrative. The first two better handled layering the parody and offsides jokes into the core story, and this one was best when it was a straight parody of Scream 5/6. Needed more of that and less random shout outs to KPop Demon Hunters. Also needed way more of Faris and Hall, both are criminally underutilized
-
What are your unpopular MCU opinions?
Thor: Ragnarok kinda sucks when you're a fan of that first Thor movie's tone. I didn't like the shift
-
Are you excited for Scooby-Doo: Origins?
Cartoon Network already did two Scooby-Doo origin movies that kind of gave us this, so curious to see how this one stands out from those. Especially with the higher budget
-
Gravity Falls' Spiritual Success Hits Disney Later This Month
The Doomies looks cool! Disney seems to be burying it though
-
Who is your favorite live-action Spider-Man?
Honestly? Probably Holland. I grew up with Tobey but I liked the rest of the package more than I liked Peter himself. Holland's the first one where I've really liked Peter. Probably helps that we've gotten so much more of Holland's Peter
-
What's a movie you wish had gotten a sequel (but it bombed at the box office)?
My answer's always going to be the 2017 Power Rangers! Forever curious to see what a sequel could have been like
-
Which movie did you find better? The Super Mario Bros Movie or Sonic the Hedgehog?
Sonic! The Mario movies have been fine, but they really don't have stories. Sonic at least has more of that to chew on.
-
Wyatt Russell's Advice For Doomsday: "Just Have Fun" Do You Agree?
"We all know this is probably gonna stink but our contracts say we can't bad mouth it"
- MCU One Wish Willow
-
Is the future of Spider-Man...Noir?
Noir absolutely rules because it's such a fun universe with fun characters and episodes. But it's also so self-contained that I don't see any need for a potential continuation. But it does lend the idea to potentially getting more multiverse releases of its kind, and it's wild that we haven't really had any of that during the "Multiverse Saga"
-
The return of Savage (and Grey?) Hulk in Spider-Man: Brand New Day
Wild that it's happening in a Spider-Man movie of all things!
-
Which Marvel villains do you think the MCU wasted?
lol feel like Kang is forever going to be the biggest fumble. Even without the controversial actor, what even was the plan there? no way they really were going to put the same guy in 20,000 different projects and still expect people to care