Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Allison Schonter

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Allison Schonter

  1. If only I could be as fortunate, lol. I only started playing back in around 2020 I think, and quickly got hooked. Some of the dlc released these past few years have has really solid and just made it too hard for me to step away from the game for an extended period of time.
  2. I haven't gotten around to it yet, but Pluribus is at the top of my "need to watch" list. I've been hearing such great things about it!
  3. Friends. I've been forced to watch an episode here and there because it's one of my fiancee's favorite shows, but I've never been able to get invested in it. I just really don't see the appeal.
  4. It’s hard to believe that 2025 is quickly coming to a close, but it got me thinking about the past year of TV. A lot of great new shows premiered and got me hooked. So, what have been your favorites? Personally, I’ve really been enjoying It: Welcome to Derry, and it just may be my favorite show of the year (we’ll see how the season ends, though). It’s done a really good job of adapting the book and expanding the story, and there’s been some truly creepy moments.
  5. I'm not much of a gamer, so my gaming history is limited, but it will always be The Sims 4 for me. Minecraft comes in at a close second, but it's hard to pry me away from The Sims 4. I don't even want to look at my gameplay hours, lol.
  6. Aang was literally the only thing I noticed when I saw this poster. He's grown so much since the first season that it was impossible not to notice.
  7. The Hunger Games: Sunrise on the Reaping. I've been a longtime fan of The Hunger Games ever since the books came out, and I Sunrise on the Reaping is probably my favorite book in the series, so I'm extremely excited to see the movie. I'm also looking forward to both Scream 7 and Scary Movie 6, but am a bit more cautiously optimistic about them.
  8. Just rewatched this the other day back-to-back with IT, and I'd have to agree. The first movie set a super high standard, and Chapter 2 didn't even come close to living up to it.
  9. I'd honestly be shocked if this didn't happen, lol.
  10. For almost everything, I prefer physical. However, owning physical copies of everything requires a ton space and so digital in some instances is far more practical. I always like to have physical copies of my favorites, but for anything else I'm ok with digital. The only exception to that is books – I need the book in my hand rather than on a tablet.
  11. I completely forgot about Scary Movie 6! I don't think it will be the biggest movie of the year, but it's definitely going to be a pretty major release after such 13 year break and with Anna Faris and Regina Hall returning. 2026 as a whole is just setting up to be a really good year for movie fans!
  12. This is so real. Like, I have places to be and things to do over the holidays. I may be able to squeeze in an episode at the end of the day, but I won't actually have the time to watch the full episode drop until a bit after they release.
  13. Not at all! It's always a large popcorn with extra butter (my body hates me for this, lol) and a Dr. Pepper. It's been my go-to movie theater concessions order since I was a kid. The thought of ordering something else almost feels sacrilegious at this point.
  14. Definitely agree with Toy Story 5. That entire franchise is solid and appeals to pretty much everyone. It's also releasing during summer blockbuster season, which will definitely help.
  15. Midnight releases of the Twilight movies were amazing! I saw all of them at midnight, and the excitement in the crowd was always so palpable. I don't think I've been to a movie since where the atmosphere has been quite the same (but I'm admittedly too tired and old to hit up those midnight releases now).
  16. Mine would be Breaking Dawn Part 2. The entire movie was a blast to see in theaters with other fans, but the fight scene in particular is honestly one of my favorite movie theater experiences. I’d been a fan of the books before the movies came out, and so I was not at all expecting the fight scene or that twist. I remember the entire theater gasping and screaming at once. It was just such an awesome collective experience to have.
  17. Mia Goth would be a killer Annie Wilkes! I could definitely get behind this.
  18. The zombie situation is so relatable. Drop me into Dawn of the Dead and I'll be fine. But something like World War Z or 28 Days Later? I'd be toast within seconds.
  19. Wake Up Dead Man: A Knives Out Mystery. The first two have been great, so I'm excited for the third and hoping it can keep the momentum going.
  20. Child's Play is a great choice! Chucky is fierce, but he's also tiny, so in reality it likely wouldn't be too difficult to overpower him!
  21. As much as I’d love to be the final girl in a slasher movie, I’ll be honest – I’d probably be one of the first to die, lol. I’m not beating Michael Myers, and I’m not outrunning death in Final Destination. But, I do think I’d have a really good chance of making it out of Trick ‘r Treat. The entire movie is a love letter to Halloween, and all you need to do to survive is respect Halloween traditions. Halloween celebrations start at the beginning of July in my house, and they don’t stop until I swap my Halloween decorations for Christmas decorations in November.
  22. Pretty basic, but How the Grinch Stole Christmas. I saw it in theaters as a kid when it first came out, and I've rewatched it every year since.
  23. I really think there are a few contenders, but it will probably be difficult for any of them to reach the same heights and appeal as Stranger Things. There's obviously shows like Wednesday and One Piece, which have already proven to be major hits with viewers. But the Duffer Brothers have a few things in the works that I think could be the next big hit. The Boroughs in particular seems pretty promising given that it seems to have a lot in common with Stranger Things (a group of unlikely heroes facing a similar supernatural threat), so it will likely attract ST fans.
  24. Probably Christmas 2006/2007 when I was like 12 and really really deep into Lost. Completely obsessed. I don't even think my grandparents watched the show, but they surprised me with a ton of Lost merch.
  25. I definitely would have preferred weekly. The binge model puts too much pressure on the viewer to watch all of the episodes as soon as possible, and I think that takes a lot of the fun out of the weekly release model where you can really sit with an episode and think about it. I just think weekly releases leads to a lot more build up for the next episode and an overall better experience as a viewer.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.