Everything posted by saperry
-
Favorite gta game?
I think it's five, just on the whole, but man, Vice City was my favorite back in the early days
-
What if SEGA came back to consoles
Even if they did a mini-dreamcast like the mini nintendo consoles I would be thrilled lol
-
Are You Watching Anything to Get Ready for Avengers: Doomsday?
I feel like after Endgame that Marvel rewatches have lost their shine for me. To be frank, if I show up for Doomsday and feel like I missed somethign by not rewatching a movie or a show, that's a bad sign to me.
-
Will the MCU Nerf Ghost Rider?
I imagine it'll be like any of the other super OP characters, they'll just make them as powerful as they need to be in the moment and ignore his powers when it would solve a problem they don't want him to solve (EG, Captain Marvel)
-
Anyone Picking Up Marvel's New Midnight Universe?
I'm all in, but it's hard not to look at it and think they're really just trying to out-edgy the Absolute books 😅
-
November 11, 2029 MCU movie 💡
I hope it's something that keeps expanding on the X-Men, those characters are too important to be sioled off to a team movie every three years
-
Favorite Batman moment
I like the opening scene of The Batman the best, great use of the narration and diaries but also the fight scene with the clowns, his suit is heavy as hell and only makes noise when he wants it too. The whole thing is a great thesis for the movie's take on the character
-
Should Dune 3 Move Release Date?
I feel like a broken record here, but there's no way Doomsday is actually better than Dune 3, for that reason alone it shouldn't move.
-
House of the Dragon Season 3 finale.
I'm not used to a Thrones show finale that's the big battle, but House of the Dragon did it. What's everyone's feelings about the season?
-
Samara Weaving Cast in X-Men
MCU Cyclops is in trouble
-
Brand New Favorite?
We're in the honeymoon phase with the movie now, but it's worth pondering in another two years or so. You can see how people have suddenly turned on No Way Home now somewhat, despite the adoration it had too
-
Marvel and Star Wars Future on Disney+
I'm not convinced that Disney won't get out of the streaming game in some way. I think D+ will still be a thing, but it may end up being more the landing pad for all other Disney productions, not just a spot for that AND originals
-
What should Marvel do after X-Men '97?
Brother they already talking about Season 5 lol
-
Surprised By Spider-Man's Massive Box Office?
Beating Endgame is genuinly shocking. That was seen as the result of a decade plus of storytelling, and Spider-Man just proved that you can outdo it with a fresh start in a franchise.
-
What's the One Thing Marvel Has to Get Right With Ghost Rider?
I think it has to be the right tone. Ghost Rider is a specific character that tells specific stories, if Shawn Levy directs this thing in his usual four-quadrant commercial style it might be profitable but not at all what we really want
-
What are your thoughts on the new Spider-Man movie? (No Spoilers Please)
I enjoyed it a lot, but I feel like it just had way too many moving parts. Does a Spider-Man movie NEED Hulk, Punisher, and [redacted]?? Sam Raimi did fine without all those.
-
Return of the Mac- New Home Alone
I do like the idea of Macaulay Culkin's pitch for a new Home Alone, and I assume this movie would be a giant hit. What does everyone else think?
-
MARVEL AT SDCC
Nope, our guy even asked Kevin Feige and he wouldn't say
-
MARVEL AT SDCC
What was your favorite of the announcements? Ghost Rider, Doomsday teases, or Black Panther 3??
-
Spiderman Brand New Day Makes more than Doomsday
I feel like the only way that Doomsday could gross more is if the goodwill of Spider-Man (assuming it's well received) propels it higher, that's always the case with these huge franchises
-
Dungeon Crawler Carl Has Founds It's Donut
These books are very intimidating to me, a slow reader, so I'm excited to see this lmao
-
Blade Runner 2099 First Trailer
Anyone else stoked for this? Looks great!
-
What do you think of the Tony Stark is Victor Von Doom theories?
I feel like the reality of whatever the "reason' is for RDJ as Doom will end up being something no one predicted, and make all the secrecy seem hilarious in retrospect 🤣
-
Is the Steve Rogers in Avengers: Doomsday Really Our Steve?
It's him, I don't think you bring back Evans for the shock value of "surprise, he's ALSO a villain this time." It's a crutch to get the audience that left back in the theater
-
James Bond Supporting Cast
Ralph Fiennes back as M WOULD be good, but I feel like there's no way this whole thing isn't a clean slate. That said, I hope Q is a sassy old man again