Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

saperry

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by saperry

  1. saperry replied to Josh76's topic in Comics
    Deadpool is too annoying to be as consistently funny as Spider-Man
  2. It would be a good one since they didn't have their own show at the time
  3. AGREED! Evil Dead is one of...maybe three franchises to that degree
  4. Honestly surprised Florence Pugh had time to film an appearance lol
  5. saperry replied to Gamer's topic in Gaming
    BIG same
  6. The success of X-Men '97 is kind of amazing, it's the highest rated Marvel show ever. Given the post-credit scene in this week's episode with the Avengers, should Marvel be expanding this corner of animation with more shows? I'm glad they haven't indicated they're doing this because expansion often leads to lesser quality, but anyone else eager for an aniamted MCU across multiple shows?
  7. saperry replied to Gamer's topic in Gaming
    Yeah, I agree, there's probably a new Half-Life game happening, but "Valve can't count to 3" will be true when the sun explodes
  8. I mean, it sounds interesting, but this feels like one that will require a specific tone. Eager to see the trailer...if it gets made that is
  9. There's a new Evil Dead, and I absolutely loved it. It's nasty, it's funny, and feels the closest to Raimi's style of all the modern movies. Anyone else see it?
  10. Midnight Mass! IMO the best Mike Flanagan show, and it only got nominated for one Emmy, "Outstanding Sound Editing"
  11. Not surprised that the Raimi ones held their attention, that would have been my answer. I wonder if Blade holds up, not to say you show that one to your kids next, but it was pretty foundational (and I wonder if Blade II holds up better and has obscured our memories)
  12. It's official, Marvel is returning to SDCC. We can all assume that the Avengers: Doomsday trailer will be there, but what else do we hope they talk about?
  13. no it's supposed to have blood and guts
  14. Hacks could win everything it's nominated for since it's a favorite and it was the last season, but I will be quietly rooting for Widow's Bay.
  15. In my mind, Heroes ended after the first season, even with the cliffhanger.... Nothing that came afterward could match that first season
  16. Swamp Thing! May not be a costume, but I love his look and how he can adapt to the environment/plants that he's using
  17. I'll never forget Peter Safran claiming that Batgirl would have "harmed the DC brand," as a means to explain its shelving, but then went on to hype up THE FLASH as one of the best ever. Hilarious
  18. There's just zero chance that the movie opening on the same day is better
  19. Emmy nominations are here, and the absence of Antony Starr has some fans in shock that he's never once been nominated for Homelander. Considering his competition in the drama categories, though....should he have been? ...Ever?
  20. THIS would be way more intersting to me than Holland's appearing with Reynolds. Garfield got to be the comedic relief of the spideys in the last movie, so they;d work together well imo
  21. Might be tough for kids but it's a blast with a group
  22. I don't hate this! Though I do wonder how long it will take to see Deadpool and a Spider-Man interacte on the big screen, feels inevitable but you never know
  23. I love The Faks lmao, just Neil and Ted though, really, they're like cartoon characters
  24. This is the answer for me, no two playthroughs are alike in Betrayal!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.