Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

saperry

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by saperry

  1. Yeah, agreed, needs to be someone that most people haven't heard of
  2. We have reached the halfway point (in a couple of days at least), so what's the best movie of the year? For me, 28 Years Later: The Bone Temple is still at the top of the list, and maybe the only time a January movie has been my favorite
  3. I didn't like the movie, but I also think that review was overly harsh (and clearly baked in the misogynistic oven)
  4. I know Hellboy had some animated movies, but he needs a full series
  5. I think it's all contextual. I'm going to assume that GTA VI Ultimate Edition costing $100 will be worth it, but if I had paid that much money for 007 recently, I would have felt ripped off.
  6. Between the low box office and the fact that there's nothing clearly happening after Man of Tomorrow, I'm worried the Paramount merger is going to kill the DCU before it even started.
  7. saperry replied to James Hunt's topic in TV
    I'm four episodes in so far and loving it. The framework of the whole season being one day is pretty interesting for the final season, and since I just binge re-watched everything the new look of these episodes is a little jarring, but overall I'm loving it, feels like the show at its best
  8. Supergirl is finally here, so let's get into it. For me, this was a mixed bag. I like Milly a lot in the role, but hated a lot of the overall direction, making for a pretty mixed bag overall.
  9. My thinking too. Is it somewhat predatory that base content in past games is locked behind another version now,? Yes. But the difference is just enough that they're banking on me saying, "eh, okay." Sadly, they're right to, because it's what I said
  10. I am afraid to say that I might be willing to pull the trigger on it, though it will no doubt mean that I don't buy some other kind of game or release at the same time.
  11. I'm certainly tempted, but in the end we all know that whatever new shit they add is just going to get reported online anyway
  12. saperry replied to saperry's topic in Movies
    That's the big hang up for me too, i think audiences have proven that throwing out continuity (Without a REALLY good hook ala Halloween 2018) can be a recipe for disinterest
  13. saperry posted a topic in Movies
    Not in a million years would I have thought of this, but in truth, I think it's a great idea. It's still too early to tell where this might go, if it goes anywhere at all, but what's everyone else thinking?
  14. Yeah that's my question to, do they go to space, inside the body, and somewhere else all in one movie?
  15. Wild that Red Vs Blue got more seasons than the actual Halo show
  16. I was wondering about this tbh, how die hards of the original would respond. Not sure what this means for the show's prospects!
  17. The odds are so much better that Jean Grey is in this movie than that this movie mentions Mayor Fisk even once 🤣
  18. They already brought it back! There was a whole show on Netflix!
  19. It's just been confirmed that Elizabeth Banks will both produce the film and star as Ms. Frizzle in a live-action Magic School Bus movie, with Rob Letterman directing. My big question is, who is this for? Do kids even know Magic School Bus? Or is this a '90s revival for millennials with their own kids?
  20. I think it's Joever. Aunt May died and got the big speech moment in the last movie
  21. I'll be honest, Big Bang Theory has never been my jam in the slightest. It always felt like pandering and punching down, but this? This actually looks great.
  22. It took ten years, but his media training has finally started to work.
  23. I would simply tell the story of the games and not try to be cute by doing something else!
  24. saperry replied to saperry's topic in Movies
    I think you just came up with our next list
  25. Human characters being the MVPs of a Toy Story movie was something I never could have predicted

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.