September 27, 20251 yr ocarina of time goldeneye tony hawks pro skater 1 honorable mentions: banjo-kazooie, mario kart
September 27, 20251 yr Iām going to go by hours spent playing:Goldeneye 64Mario Kart 64Star Fox 64Honorable Mention: Killer Instinct GoldThat intro song still slaps.
September 28, 20251 yr Goldeneye was the one I spent the most time playing (and, in fact, continue to play on my N64).WWF No MercyMario Kart 64I also spent a not inconsiderable amount of time playing Ridge Racer 64 and Tony Hawk's PS. Never any Legend of Zelda games: it's one franchise I have never actually liked, which I realize will get me hounded.
September 28, 20251 yr CB Team So many great games for the N64! I think my list is... Ocarina of TimeSuper Smash BrosPokemon Stadium 2Also spent a ton of time playing Mario Kart, but I almost always lost to my dad haha.
September 28, 20251 yr Author @Ben Kendrick killer instinct is so solid. epic underrated. SNES version is legend. the echoing ULTRA announcer voice after an 80-hit combo is... chef's kiss.the SNES ost is the true OG juice...
September 29, 20251 yr CB Team 15 hours ago, Dee said:Pokemon snap. Banjo tooie. Pokemon stadium 2Pokemon Snap is a good one! I rented that from Blockbuster so many times.
September 29, 20251 yr Author @Marco Vito Oddo Diddy kong racing is a solid addition. some pretty cool secret character unlocks.
September 30, 20251 yr CB Team Ocarina of Time, Banjo-Kazooie, and Pokemon Stadium are probably my three favorites. Shoutout to Buck Bumble though for the greatest menu music ever. I also feel it's worth mentioning that Super Mario 64 is one of the most overrated games ever that hasn't aged well even a little bit.
October 2, 20251 yr CB Team 13 hours ago, MKdad said:not seeing conker's bad fur day on here š¤£Underrated game! I gotta be honest, the main story is a bit lacking in terms of mechanics, so after you laughed at all the jokes, there was not a huge incentive to play through again (which was important when I was a kid with few games... I must have finished Ocarina of Time at least 50 times!). But Conker's multiplayer mode was honestly the most fun I had with friends during the N64 era. There were so many game modes, and they all were so fun to play!
October 8, 20251 yr 1. Donkey Kong 642. Diddy Kong Racing3. Banjo-KazooieHonorable Mention: Snowboard Kidsoh how I miss the golden age of the Rare + Nintendo partnership š
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.