Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Allison Schonter

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Allison Schonter

  1. I admittedly didn't watch any new movies this month, so curious to see what others saw and liked!
  2. Lots of good ones! My nephew recently got really into all things Godzilla, so I may have to take him to see that one when it's back in theaters!
  3. I'm in a similar boat. Xbox is my fiancee's thing, but it's definitely nice to see a subscription price decreasing instead of increasing for once.
  4. I'm definitely more excited for it than I initially was. The trailer was pretty good and I think may be enough to possibly get me to see it in theaters.
  5. I'd love to start collection props from the movies/TV shows I like most! Would be really cool to add those items to existing collections I have.
  6. It has me pretty excited for it!!
  7. Anyone planning to see a new movie or watching a new show? Or rewatching a favorite?
  8. I'm not very big into superhero movies, but I gotta say Sky High. I was obsessed with it as a kid.
  9. I tend to prefer physical, especially if it's something I know I'm going to like. But having so much physical media takes up a lot of space, so I've started to transition to digital more and more.
  10. Seconding Teen Titans! It was my dream as a kid to be part of the team!
  11. Finished How to Get to Heaven from Belfast on Netflix and loved it!
  12. Allison Schonter replied to ZiggyH's topic in General
    Welcome to the CB Forum!!
  13. Curious to see what non-negotiable TV and movie opinions folks here have!
  14. I agree – there are definitely a ton of different stories that could have been pulled from that would probably be more compelling for a movie. But I'll definitely be heading to theaters to see it.
  15. I'm personally avoiding the leaks, but from what has come across my screen, it's been a mostly positive response. I think any leak has the potential to damage success, but I also think this movie has a big enough draw that people will still want to watch it when it does officially release.
  16. I'll always choose physical over streaming for anything that I really love. the streaming landscape is just too unstable to rely on titles consistently being available, and it's admittedly just nice to have a physical copy on hand.
  17. Planning to check out any movies in theaters or watch something new at home? I'm currently finishing up How to Get to Heaven from Belfast on Netflix!
  18. I actually watched Star Wars for the very first time ever a year or two ago and absolutely loved it! Not sure why I put off watching it for so long, lol. I'm hoping to do a rewatch soon! And I'm personally a big fan of horror! Halloween '78 is by far my favorite.
  19. It's hard to argue against this one!
  20. Welcome to the CB Forum, MovieGuy123! What are some of your favorite movies?
  21. I have been and always will be a massive Yoshi fan!
  22. Mario is always a solid one! I remember playing Super Mario Bros. after school and during the summer with my friend on her NES!
  23. I'm currently most looking forward to Scary Movie 6 and The Hunger Games: Sunrise on the Reaping!
  24. Yes! Not as often as I'd like, but I always have so much fun when I go.
  25. We're inching closer to summer blockbuster season. Lots of great movies coming up this season, but what's your favorite summer blockbuster ever? I'm still a massive fan of Jaws, personally!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.