Everything posted by Allison Schonter
-
What do you think of the Harry Potter trailer?
I was actually pleasantly surprised by the trailer! It definitely has me intrigued and eager to at least give it a try. The casting of the kids is spot on!
-
What cult classic movie do you just not like?
Hard agree on this! I also could never get into it.
-
Marathon forum winner!
Looks great! Congrats!
-
What fictional job would you actually want?
Your business would be thriving, lol.
-
Where Do You Do Most of Your Gaming?
Nintendo Switch!
-
We're getting another new Lord of the Rings Movie!
This may finally push me to actually watch LOTR!
-
What are your favorite thought-provoking sci-fi movies?
Inception or Annihilation!
-
What cult classic movie do you just not like?
Some movies just aren't for everyone. So what's a cult classic movie that everyone loves that you simply can't stand?
-
Favorite new movie/TV show of 2026 so far?
I haven't seen it yet! I'm debating if I want to try to find time to read the book before seeing it, or just go straight into the movie and maybe read the book later.
-
If you woke up in the world of the last TV show or movie you watched, where are you and how would you fare?
Welp, you probably wouldn't be having a great time, lol.
-
What fictional vehicle would you want to own?
Miss Frizzle's bus. It's just capable of so many things.
-
Switch 2 games
What ones are your favorites so far?
-
What fictional item would you want in real life?
This may be the smartest answer!
-
Best movie you've seen more than once?
Oh man, there are a few! But I'd probably say Halloween '78. It's one of those movies that I can watch over and over again and never get bored.
-
If you woke up in the world of the last TV show or movie you watched, where are you and how would you fare?
I'd be in The Monkey, so my chances wouldn't be too good.
-
What fictional item would you want in real life?
This is a hard one. If I'm going based on usefulness, then something that allows me to teleport. Would save a lot of stress and time and literally allow me to go wherever whenever I want. I also think like an inventory from a video game like Minecraft would be super useful. But out of the two I'd definitely pick something that lets me teleport. If I'm going based on fun/curiosity: Krabby Patty made by SpongeBob himself. Just curious to know what an actual Krabby Patty tastes like.
-
What fictional world would you actually want to live in?
Ok, Sesame Street has to be the winner. What's not to love about Sesame Street???
-
new member
Hi! And welcome to the CB forum!!
-
Top 4 movies
This is a hard one (and not four), but I'd probably say Halloween '78s, Jurassic Park, and Hocus Pocus. I think that those are the three movies that I rewatch the most and never get tired of. Halloween and Jurassic Park can make a good case for being among the best in their respective genres, and Hocus Pocus is just such a nostalgic classic that it will always be a favorite for me!
-
If Batman existed in real life, would they arrest him or let him operate?
They'd definitely arrest him, lol.
-
What is up with the weird trailer releases?
I'm definitely not a fan of this release strategy. I don't want to have to go hunting down pieces of a trailer. Just give me the trailer in full on YouTube and I'll be happy. Anything more and I'm just probably not even going to bother.
-
Favorite new movie/TV show of 2026 so far?
There's already been lots of great new releases this year, so what's been your favorite so far?
-
What fictional job would you actually want?
I'd love to fulfill my childhood dream of being a ghostbuster!
-
Top 4 movies
I just rewatched Super 8 a few weeks ago for the first time since its release, and that one is so good! It definitely still holds up.
-
Halloween
Halloween '78 has been my favorite movie ever since I saw it when I was a kid. It jump started my obsession with the horror genre and remains my favorite all of these years later.