Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Allison Schonter

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Allison Schonter

  1. Oh man, so many! I'm much more of a TV gal than I am a movie person, other than when it comes to horror, so there are a ton that I haven't seen. Strictly speaking of this year's releases so far, there are a few that I want to see but haven't. Hopper is one of them. So is Send Help and 8 Years Later: The Bone Temple.
  2. Bit late to this, but my fiancee and I did a Horrified board game tournament followed by a 48-course Mario Kart tournament!
  3. We all have those movies that are objectively bad but we still love. So, what is your favorite guilty pleasure/so bad it's good movie?
  4. Full disclosure, I’ve only seen the Star Wars movies once and it was quite some time ago. But Jar Jar Binks annoyed me to no end, lol. He definitely fills that more comedic role, though, and I agree that he probably would have worked much better with more character development. He’d definitely work great in an animated series! I'd be curious to see if my opinion of him changes on a second watch.
  5. Up is such a great one! That opening is honestly probably my favorite Pixar opening. I can’t watch it without crying, lol.
  6. I’ve been thinking about this some, and I think it’d be pretty cool to live in Narnia. It’s such a pretty magical world, and the talking animals would be pretty awesome.
  7. Ok, but living in something like Animal Crossing is the dream.
  8. Oh man, this is such a hard one! The Incredibles and Monsters Inc. will always be top ones for me, but I also really really love Coco.
  9. Constantly dirty glasses is my villain origin story.
  10. Season 2 only just came out (I'm planning to start it tonight!), but after watching the season what are you hoping to see in Season 3?
  11. Honestly, I think I have to agree. Don't get me wrong, Lego has some pretty epic sets, but I've purchased a few off-brand sets that have been just as good.
  12. I need to see this! It's all my niece and nephews have been talking about since they saw it Saturday.
  13. Seconding Sinners. I had a difficult time getting into it on my first watch and actually only made it halfway through before stopping and later going back to it. I just did a rewatch the other day and absolutely loved it!
  14. So much I'm trying to fit in this week! I finally got around to starting Fallout Season 2, so I'm planning to finish that. I also started How to Ge tot Heaven from Belfast I'm absolutely loving it!) and am super excited for One Piece Season 2!
  15. I'd say Goosebumps. I was absolutely obsessed with the books and show as a kid, and honestly still am today. I also jumped into the Halloween franchise pretty young and have been a fan ever since, and Lost absolutely had be hooked.
  16. I was so obsessed with the Keds collab. But I was an idiot and wore them to my part time job in retail and absolutely destroyed them. One of my greatest regrets in life, lol. I also deeply regret tossing my empty Wonderstruck perfume bottles when I moved into my first apartment. Now I'm trying to find them again for a not insane price on eBay!
  17. Haha, that trailer gave literally nothing away. I definitely agree that trailers walk have to walk a very fine line between giving too much away and not giving enough away.
  18. Ok, but no, can we please talk about your Taylor Swift collection, because same! But also, The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo. I adore that book and own several copies of it that are displayed throughout my apartment.
  19. This is one of those shows that I've been wanting to watch for a long while. My fiance and I just finished our Bridgerton rewatch, so maybe I'll suggest we finally give this a try!
  20. I unfortunately have to second this advice. It's been on a downward trajectory, and Scream 7 convinced me its time to lay this franchise to rest.
  21. This is such a good one, and definitely up there with my favorites!
  22. Yeah, I definitely feel like this is becoming an unfortunate trend. They reveal so much of the movie that when you actually see the movie, it doesn't really live up to expectations or provide anything new. I prefer when trailers give me just enough to build anticipation without giving the entire movie away. I want to be surprised when I see a movie, not bored because I already know what happens.
  23. The Scary Movie 6 trailer is finally here! Did it get you excited for the movie? I'm definitely looking forward to it. It was fun to catch all of the movies spoofed int he trailer alone, and it's nice to see Anna Faris and Regina Hall back as Cindy and Brenda.
  24. I honestly went into it with extremely low expectations, so I was pleasantly surprised that it was better than I'd been anticipating. I generally enjoyed the first 2/3s of the film, but I hated the final act. That was by far the weakest killer reveal and motive in the franchise. The first 2/3s of the movie are pulling a ton of weight to keep the film from being a complete disaster. It just felt so random compared to all of the past movies, especially given the fact that the killers had so few scenes prior to the reveal.
  25. That's a good one! I'm also looking forward to the movie, but I'm planning to hold off until I read the book first.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.