Everything posted by Allison Schonter
-
Is anyone going to see Super Mario Galaxy in theaters?
I was going to wait to see it until it hits streaming, but maybe I should try to fit in time to see it in theaters!
-
How are you feeling about One Piece right now?
I only got into One Piece with when the live-action was released, but it instantly hooked me. I've been slowly diving into other aspects of the franchise, so I'm super excited that even more is on the way!
-
Post apocalyptic comics, suggestions?
Jotting some of these down for myself!
-
Is anyone going to see Super Mario Galaxy in theaters?
Honestly, "nostalgia blast" is all I'm really looking for in these movies!
-
Introducing me
Welcome to the CB forum, Kayla!
-
What’s one nerdy collectible item you’d like to own?
Honestly, this is so relatable. I've always loved grandfather clocks, and having it pull double duty as a door would be pretty epic!
-
What’s a movie or TV show you think everyone should watch at least once?
I’m in need of something new to watch, so throw the best of the best at me!
-
Avengers: Doomsday Will Perform Well No Matter What
Definitely agree. It has a lot of draw power that I think will have fans heading to theaters to check it out even if it's not that great, and I agree that even bad word of mouth won't be enough to stop people from going.
-
What Is The Most Influential Sci-Fi Franchise (But With a Caveat)
Agree with Alien. But I also think an argument could be made for Doctor Who being pretty darn influential.
-
Is anyone going to see Super Mario Galaxy in theaters?
I would love to, but I don't think I'm going to be able to make it to the theater in time. I did manage to snag a yoshi popcorn bucket on pre-order, so I'm pretty excited about that and will be watching the movie was soon as it hits digital!
-
The Prince of Egypt is my favorite Easter time movie
I haven't' seen this one since I was a kid, but I remember loving it!
-
New
Welcome to the CB forum, Kenny! Happy to have you here!
-
What’s one nerdy collectible item you’d like to own?
If there's one nerdy item you could have, big or small, what would it be?
-
What movie would you most want to see with a live orchestra performing the music?
This would be epic! That's my favorite score in horror and really movies in general
-
Will You Buy a PS6 If It Costs $700-$800
I'm still sitting around waiting to buy a PS5, so no, lol. To be fair, I'm not a big gamer and only have a handful of titles I regularly play, and there's only a few PS5 titles I've been wanting to try out.
-
What're You Playing This Weekend?
Nothing new, but I just got back into Minecraft after a bit of a break!
-
Is It Ever Too Soon For Horror Movies?
Absolutely not! I've been a major horror fan and lover of all things spooky ever since I was a kid, and spooky content is a year-round thing for me. Halloween decorations go up on July 5th (sometimes sooner), and some spooky decor stays out all year. And I'd say the same goes for horror movies. I love having a steady stream of fresh horror movies throughout the year, as well as favorites that I like to revisit.
-
What movie are you most excited to see this April?
It's officially April, which means a new slate of movies in theaters! April is looking to be a pretty strong lineup for new movie releases, so which are you most looking forward to? I'm personally interested in seeing The Super Mario Galaxy Movie (gotta see Yoshi on the big screen!!!) and Lee Cronin's The Mummy. My fianceé is also dragging me to the theater for the Michael Jackson biopic.
-
You can only keep one… which do you choose?
TV shows! I don't think I could go on if I couldn't rewatch Criminal Minds for the billionth time.
-
A Sequel So Unnecessary the First Movie Is Worse?
Seconding the I Know What You Did Last Summer sequels. None of them were necessary.
-
What's your favourite Ryan Gosling movie?
This is so cliche, but The Notebook! I was obsessed with it as tween/younger teen, lol, and I still love it today. But also a big fan of Barbie, and am looking forward to seeing Project Hail Mary hopefully before it leaves theaters!
-
Check Out My Nerd Office/Collection (Part 1 lol)
This is awesome!!! There's so much there to look at! What's your favorite piece(s)?
-
Pitch me your favorite show! (Need a new series to binge)
I'm only two episodes in, but I'm really really enjoying Something Very Bad Is Going to Happen on Netflix!
-
What do you think of the Harry Potter trailer?
The Nick Frost part is so on point! I'm sure he'll do a great job in the role, but I don't think he'll ever truly feel like Hagrid. Robbie Coltrane's Hagrid is just too iconic.
-
What's been your favorite thing you've watched this March?
Whether it be a new movie or TV show, on streaming, at home, or at the movie theater, what is your favorite thing you've seen this month?