Everything posted by MattAguilarCB
-
What comic, movie, or show did you enjoy this week?
That book was excellent!
-
What comic, movie, or show did you enjoy this week?
I did not expect that series to go so hard lol, but it was awesome
-
Welcome to the ComicBook Forum: Come Say Hello!
I'm a Squirtle and Snorlax fan!
-
Which Superhero Show Are You Most Excited to See in 2026?
Friendly Neighborhood really surprised me. I wasn't hyped at all before release, but then we watched some episodes and the whole family liked them. We'll be watching when season 2 hits
-
Which Superhero Show Are You Most Excited to See in 2026?
Tom King is one of my favorites as well!
-
Welcome to the ComicBook Forum: Come Say Hello!
Hi Hanzo, welcome! Who is your favorite Mortal Kombat character?
-
Welcome to the ComicBook Forum: Come Say Hello!
What's up! Welcome to the forum
-
Welcome to the ComicBook Forum: Come Say Hello!
Hi DMart! Welcome, and what got you into collecting?
-
Welcome to the ComicBook Forum: Come Say Hello!
Hi Deedz, welcome! Which heroes and Pokémon are your favorites?
-
Welcome to the ComicBook Forum: Come Say Hello!
Welcome to the forum, and happy new year!
-
What New Games Are You Playing This January?
I've almost bought it several times. It looks awesome, and we enjoyed the demo too!
-
Which Superhero Show Are You Most Excited to See in 2026?
Hands down, my top anticpated show is Lanterns, followed by X-Men '97 Season 2 and Spider-Noir. On the latter, I'm extremely curious, but you had me at Cage playing Spider-Noir.
-
Mortal Kombat 2 vs Street Fighter Movie
I think because of its established fanbase from the first movie, Mortal Kombat 2 will likely win the box office battle. That said, if you ask which I'm more excited to see, it's Street Fighter without a question.
-
What comic, movie, or show did you enjoy this week?
We actually watched The Emoji Movie and Bee Movie and really enjoyed them. I remember Emoji movie getting slammed when it released but it was fun! Nothing earth-shattering but just a fun little animated adventure. Also me, my wife, and Ember started rewatching The Nanny and I forgot how much I loved that show haha.
-
Cancelled Game You Wish Could Be Made
I totally missed that game, but it sounds really cool!
-
What's your go-to show to binge-watch?
The Office is one of my favorites, such a great show
-
What’s a recent comic you wish you’d locked in early before it blew up?
Yeah I'm thinking about picking those up too
-
What’s a recent comic you wish you’d locked in early before it blew up?
Yesssss!!! It's so good. It only gets better too
-
Age of Apocalypse /X-Men vz Avengers
Age of Apocalypse is still my all-time favorite event and one of my favorite stories period, so anything AoA will instantly get my attention.
-
Favorite Video Game Genre(s)?
My primary genres seem to be JRPGs (Final Fantasy, GranBlu) and Third Person Action Adventure (Tomb Raider, Uncharted), but I also play a lot of fighting games (Street Fighter) and I guess what you'd describe as cozy with things like Disney Dreamlight Valley.
-
What’s your go-to comfort watch when you don’t want to think too hard?
For me this is probably Frasier if we're talking shows, though half the time I just pull up YouTube on my TV and watch some of my favorite channels. I'll have Pixel Dan Toy Hunts on or Dice Tower countdowns, something like that.
-
What’s your go-to comfort watch when you don’t want to think too hard?
Cooking shows are great! I also like the competition cooking shows
-
Marvel's Wonder Man is getting dumped
I love when shows drop all at once, so this is great for me. I can't say I'm that excited for the show, as I've never been a big Wonder Man person anyway, but having it all drop at once means I can watch it at my leisure, and if it's great I can just keep watching.
-
Cancelled Game You Wish Could Be Made
It took a long time for me to finally get rid of PT on my console
-
Who Is Your Favorite Muppet?
Love to see Sam Eagle getting some shine!