Everything posted by MattAguilarCB
-
Introduction
Welcome! Who are your favorite Marvel and DC characters?
-
Which Spider-man video game is the best?
Spider-Man 2 and Spider-Man from2018, though a Spider-Game I really enjoyed was Shattered Dimensions, and the different timelines were really cool. Also hats off to Spider-Man & Venom: Maximum Carnage because it was a true classic of the era.
-
What movie are you most excited to see this February?
For me it's Eternity and Scream 7, really curious about both. We'll also probably see GOAT too.
-
Royal Rumble 2026: Who Should Win & Who Will Win?
Women's Should win and Will win are the same for me at the moment, and my pick is Liv. While Judgement Day is sort of fading away, Morgan's own stable of her, Roxy, and Raquel is as hot as ever at the moment. It allows LIv to be involved in the Title picture no matter who the Champion is. Men's Should win and Will win are also the same for the Men's Rumble, and it should be Bron Breakker. The loss to Punk put a snag in his momentum, and having him win the rumble would pick him right back up and keep him going in the right direction.
-
Royal Rumble 2026: Who Should Win & Who Will Win?
I agree 100% on Oba Femi as far as getting a major moment during the event, but I'm pretty sure he won't win. That said, he'll soon be dominating SmackDown or Raw very soon.
-
What comic run do you think deserves more love?
I adore King's run on Batman. A true Bane showcase as well
-
What comic run do you think deserves more love?
I really enjoyed Brian Michael Bendis' Uncanny X-Men run, and feel like over time more and more people have come around to liking that run as opposed to some of the opinions flying around when it was released initially
-
What Do We Think of The Masters of the Universe First Footage?
The first Masters of the Universe teaser trailer hit today, and it hit all the right notes for me. The lean in on the nostalgia of cartoons and cereal, and then the move into an actual live-action hero crew that includes Man-At-Arms, Teela, and Battle Cat was perfect. I'm hyped for the full trailer, but how are you feeling about the first look and MOTU making a return to the big screen?
-
Dungeons & Dragons in Fortnite - Yay or Nay?
I legit just deleted the game again, as I'm not really jumping in on the South Park season. That said, when D&D hits I will 100% redownload it. I need an excuse to use the KPop Demon Hunters Rumi skin I bought lol
-
Let’s talk magic users. Who’s your favorite and why?
Zatanna all the way if we're talking DC and Marvel. The character has evolved immensely over the past decade, both in terms of her internal character development and her control over magic and even her role in the world of magic within DC. Plus, she's just fun, and I adore her. If we're talking outside of the big two though, one of my favorite magic sagas is Image Comics' Excellence. It follows a character named Spencer Dales and creates a world of magic that to this day is perhaps the most unique and coolest take on magic I've ever read.
-
What's your favorite MCU movie in the Multiverse Saga?
Spider-Man No Way Home is probably my favorite, followed by Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3.
-
WWE Unreal, is it too far?
I follow so much of this stuff already with behind-the-scenes reports and insider stuff that I'm all for this kind of thing. Seeing the Lyra stuff from season and the LA Knight stuff not only confirms things we've heard about, but again reminds you that these, in fact, are people trying to entertain. Sometimes that gets a little lost in all the online discourse, and I love that we get to see that. It's also fascinating to see how plans change and what goes awry due to unexpected changes. I don't need kayfabe broken all the time mind you, but I like these occasional spotlights.
-
WWE Unreal, is it too far?
You aren't kidding, my word.
-
New Mortal Kombat Movie 2026
I enjoyed the first Mortal Kombat reboot, though most of its issues were tied to putting so much focus on the original character. The sequel smartly tied the film to one of the series' favorites in Cage, and with Karl Urban playing him, that has all kinds of potential. Plus my fave character Kitana is in this one, so I'm excited.
-
What's a Great Game You (Probably) Won't Replay?
I tried to start up Grand Theft Auto V, which I remember liking when I initially played it, and I deleted it after a few missions. The mechanics are a bit dated, but it's mostly in the conversations and characters. I laughed a few times, but ultimately it just felt like low-hanging fruit a lot of times. I'll just wait for GTA 6.
-
Maxima is coming to Man of Tomorrow; is this the right move?
Maxima makes a lot of sense when you look at how Gunn approaches characters. She'll likely have a smaller part but she can inject some fun chaos in Superman's world and the opportunity for some comedy moments once you work Clark, Lois, and Jimmy into the mix. I'm glad it's someone like her and not Wonder Woman, because that's exactly what we did wrong last time. You work in a host of b and c characters around your star and not multiple A characters, which is what happened in BvS
-
If you could bring one show back, what would it be?
I'm so excited for the new animated series!
-
What Are You Playing? (January 20th, 2026)
Marvel Rivals is consuming most of my time, but also playing LEGO Batman 3 with my daughter and then playing Dreamlight Valley's new expansion as well.
-
Thoughts on Major Ubisoft Overhaul?
Ubisoft seems like they are really trying to streamline their projects, which makes some sense, though it is odd to see them pivoting towards live-service projects as Sony pivots away from that after seeing it fall flat on its face. Bummed that the Sands of Time remake was canned, but it seems to have been troubled for a while now.
-
You have $15 to build your MCU Avengers team…
My MCU Avengers Team Captain Marvel - 5 Scarlet Witch - 4 Captain America: Sam Wilson - 3 Black Widow - 2 Think that's pretty balanced and covers cosmic, magic, and earthbound battles
-
What Recent Action Figure or Collectible Purchase Are You Most Hyped About?
Okay that set is awesome, especially the Sky Crawler! I have some Hot Wheels and Micro Machines but missed out on these.
-
What Do You Think Of Marvel Rivals' Deadpool Reveal?
It's much simpler than I thought it would be, and even between the three different roles, his core abilities and how they control don't change up that much. It's just mostly the effect they have in a battle.
-
What Recent Action Figure or Collectible Purchase Are You Most Hyped About?
By the way, does everyone take their collectibles and figures out of the box or leave them in? I take everything out of the box to display unless it's signed.
-
What Recent Action Figure or Collectible Purchase Are You Most Hyped About?
That's a great looking Gambit too!
-
So What About Those Pokemon LEGO?
If they make a Jigglypuff we're screwed though, because that's a day one purchase.