Everything posted by MattAguilarCB
-
Supergirl Trailer Reaction - What Did Everybody Think?
YESSSSS!!!
-
What Is Your Favorite Version of the Joker?
For the comics Joker, I actually love the version from Batman White Knight (one of my favorite Batman worlds, period). If we're talking movies, then Heath Ledger's Joker is my fave. For TV, Hamill's Joker in Batman: The Animated Series still stands as all time best.
-
Favorite Rob Reiner Movie?
A Few Good Men will always rank highly on my favorite films list, and one of my favorite romantic comedies of all time is The American President.
-
Favorite Rob Reiner Movie?
One of my favorite all time films, such a classic
-
What Games Have You Given Up on Ever Finishing?
Tales of Arise was amazing and I finished the main campaign. Then they released the expansion campaign and I've always wanted to go back and play it, but at this point I doubt I ever will.
-
Who Is Your Favorite Muppet?
Gonzo is and always will be my favorite, followed by Fozzy and Kermit. Camilla!!!!!
-
Who Is Your Favorite Muppet?
The Swedish Chef is amazing!
-
What did you think of John Cena's final match?
The heel run was a major blemish for me, and was mostly thanks to a dumb decision to juice up Elimination Chamber with Rock and Travis Scott on board, which then left them in a lurch when both of them decided not to show up and do anything else. When they pivoted, it was actually pretty solid, especially in the rematch with Cody and the matches with Dominik, which were fun and put over one of the best heels in WWE. That said, the crowning moment was Cena vs AJ. It was full of awesome homages to other wrestling greats, a tribute to Bray Wyatt, and an actually great match on its own. I get people wanting Cena to win, but it was never going to happen. Cena is old school in that regard, and wrestlers typically (aside from Sting) go out putting someone else over, not winning. I did love that Cena put over so many NXT people on his way out of active competition though.
-
Should James Cameron Take a Break From Avatar?
I haven't seen the new film, but just from the outside looking in, I feel like he needs to move faster, not slower. If you can bring this to an end in four movies, do it and get the next one out sooner than later so you don't lose the hype you have left.
-
What Everyone Is Getting Wrong about the Doomsday Teasers
My wife saw the teaser online and just about lost her mind. She enjoys the MCU but really loves Captain America, so this was a huge teaser for her and other fans who aren't as @saperry said, looking over every small detail of the MCU every week
-
What's Your Most Anticipated Game of 2026 (So Far)?
Next year looks to be another big year for some of my favorite franchises. Here's my most anticipated for 2026 so far Tales of Berserk Remastered Resident Evil Requiem Tomb Raider: Legacy of Atlantis 007 First Light Invincible Vs. Grand Theft Auto 6 Marvel's Wolverine
-
What's Your Most Anticipated Game of 2026 (So Far)?
Which one did you play? I adored the new trilogy
-
What's Your Most Anticipated Game of 2026 (So Far)?
I am so curious about Fable. It's been in development so long lol, but I loved the previous games so I'll defintiely play it.
-
What's Your Most Anticipated Game of 2026 (So Far)?
Really excited for 007 First Light, probably more than I ever expected. Perfect time for a new Bond game, and so far dig the approach
-
Does Lobo Deserve His Own DCU Project?
I tend to enjoy Lobo more as part of an ensemble cast in the comics as opposed to where he's the focus. It's often the same way I feel about Deadpool, as I think both characters are at their best when they have someone to play off of and contrast with. So for me I'd rather see Lobo pop up as a major supporting character in a recurring role rather than get his own solo franchise. That said, if anyone can change my mind on a solo run, it's Jason Momoa
-
Supergirl Trailer Reaction - What Did Everybody Think?
Yeah, for being in the Superman family, they feel very different, at least so far. If it follows the books as closely as it appears to, that shouldn't be an issue in the least.
-
Supergirl Trailer Reaction - What Did Everybody Think?
I feel the same way in terms of DCU compared to MCU, just in terms of one is more compelling to me than the other. I also have to admit some bias in that regard though, as I'm a bigger DC fan in general than Marvel these days. Still excited for Doomsday though!
-
Supergirl Trailer Reaction - What Did Everybody Think?
The Supergirl trailer has finally arrived, and if you haven't had a chance to watch it yet, you can do so right here. So now that the trailer is out, what did everyone think? Let us know in this thread! As someone who adores Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow, I can't say enough about how authentic this already feels in tone, even in this brief glimpse, and Milly Alcock's casting was perfect. Granted, would have loved to see more of Lobo, but you know they are saving that for down the road.
-
What's your favorite Supergirl costume?
I think my favorite core costume is the Rebirth version of the Supergirl suit, but one that has become one of my favorite variants is actually the new Superman Family suit from Action Comics that has Kara wearing the red and gold jacket. It zips up and looks like its own suit, but then if she ditches the jacket, it's a cool blue and gold suit, and it works either way. Really love it.
-
Other Than Die Hard, What is Your Favorite Non-Christmas Movie Christmas Movie?
It's in my top 2 Marvel shows, and that's coming from someone who wasn't ever a fan of Clint Barton's Hawkeye. Kate Bishop helps a lot of course, as do some other characters, but yeah, can't recommend enough.
-
What’s been your favorite new TV show of 2025?
I really dug that show as well! Much more than I expected to be honest
-
What Popular TV Show Or Movie Have You Never Watched (Even If Everyone Else Has Tried to Make You Do It?)
Mine was Game of Thrones. I had no ties to the books and I just never watched it, despite people always talking about it around me. I have started watching House of the Dragon, so at some point I'll probably go back and watch the full Game of Thrones saga.
-
Stranger Things Season 5 Volume 1 - What Did You Think?
We've actually rewatched moments from season 5 vol. 1 already, and each episode had standout moments. Season 4 was probably my favorite TV show of the year when it released, and at this rate, season 5 is going to be the same unless something crazy happens. Also I had no issues with Netflix so I count myself lucky there.
-
Basket Fever
I looked a bit, but I wasn't able to find a place to watch any episodes at the moment, unfortunately. Sorry about that!
-
What’s been your favorite new TV show of 2025?
The Mighty Nein was fantastic, and Bat-Fam and IT: Welcome to Derry were great as well. Also discovered A Man on the Inside this year, just in time for season 2.