Everything posted by Valdezology
-
Are you watching subs or dubs?
I tend to prefer English dubs because it's easier to watch while also doing other things, but I do watch subtitles to keep up with things as fast as possible. But if I get the choice to leisurely watch a show? It's gotta be dub.
-
1 season down, which is your early anime of the year pick?
Witch Hat Atelier has been great so far!
-
What did you think of the Scrubs finale?
I think the revival's best decision was that it was only 9 episodes. It was a solid test run, but I do wonder what it's going to be like when it gets a longer run with Season 2. It's building towards something it seems like with Dr. Cox's situation, and after that solid finale I'm curious to see what's next.
-
Who's Your Favorite Anime Studio Today?
Big fan of Science SARU too, but Studio KAI is getting up there
-
Which superhero team would you actually want to be on?
Satellite living seems rad
-
My hero academia - Anime
I think My Hero Academia would be an easier sell than Demon Slayer personally, but that's because superheroes are an easier thing to sell to a non-anime fan. But it's also because it's got a great and now complete story. And with all those movies, it's definitely a great franchise to jump into.
-
If You Had to Start Collecting Something Now, What Would It Be?
My newest endeavor is growing my manga collection! I've been lucky with finding them at used book stores lately, so I'm making sure to grab the bigger ones I've always wanted but couldn't afford before.
-
What is your favorite underrated superhero movie?
Sky High absolutely rules
-
What Is the One Collectible You'd Grab If You Had to Evacuate?
I've still got the box to my classic N64, and it's made it through multiple moves etc over the decades. Definitely grabbing that first before anything else. But there's just too much I have that I'd want to save outside of family photos and stuff.
-
What’s the last thing you watched that you’d actually recommend?
Just finished up Apex on Netflix. Great movie!
-
What did you think of Stranger Things: Tales From '85?
I've only seen a few episodes, so I can't really say for sure but yeah it just feels too unnecessary to really stick. Think after the end of the main show, it's hard to jump back into the world.
-
Well-done steak
LOL medium the way to go for me!
-
The Boys Season 5, Episodes 1 & 2 - What Did You Think?
I think once I got used to the idea that this final season is going to be a big bummer, I liked the episodes more. It's just hitting too close to home to be comfortable.
-
What is your favorite underrated superhero movie?
Hancock
-
New Here
Hi there! Welcome! I'm great, hope you're doing well!
-
Favorite cell
I love the dumb ass Semi-Perfect Cell look.
-
What are you watching this week?
I'm finally catching up on Hacks! I'm in Season 4 right now and will be catching up very soon 😭
-
Which superhero team would you actually want to be on?
If I get to live in the Baxter Building rent free, I'd have to join up. Would always feel like the odd one out since I'm not a family member but hard to beat free rent in a fancy building.
-
What is your favorite physical media release?
I miss the clamshells VHS tapes used to come in! Bring those back!
-
1 season down, which is your early anime of the year pick?
Sentenced to Be a Hero is a great pick, and I think that's mine as well. That final cliffhanger really has me excited for Season 2!
-
The Legend of Aang Leak Controversy
It's going to hurt it a bit as you're going to have a ton of people spoiling it for those who want to watch it officially. There are all sorts of plot details and full videos on social media, and that's going to take the wind out of the sails for that official release. Less people are going to be around sharing their favorite clips claiming they saw the movie months before.
-
Are you excited for the Dragon Ball Super remake?
Yeah it might be the third take on the Battle of Gods stuff, but honesty I'm pretty pumped to see what an "enhanced" version of the arc is like! Especially because it means we're going to get a brand new anime sometime after.
-
Favorite Isekai anime?
What's your favorite anime about getting sent to another world? Mine is a toss up between Konosuba and The Eminence in Shadow, both hilarious shows hahah
-
Movie Recommendations (A Hypothetical Situation)
Let's watch all three Avatar movies and just throw them into the deep end hahahaha, you don't have time to take it easy you gotta make up for that lost time fast!
- Jumanji vs. Dunesday