Everything posted by saperry
-
What do YOU want to see in the Avengers: Doomsday Trailer?
A hint of the X-Men definitely seems like the best tease beyond RDJ as Doom
-
Predicting Our Favorite Movies of 2026
I'm really excited for Project Hail Mary (just listened to the audiobook, and it's great) but Coyote vs. Acme is also next year and I cannot wait for that
-
What do YOU want to see in the Avengers: Doomsday Trailer?
The rumor mill has it coming soon, and that it might be very short. So what do we even want to see in it? What could Marvel show us in an (alleged) 90-second teaser that could get the hype up? RDJ as Doom is the big one, but I think there needs to be a surprise reveal, Evans as Cap or something!
-
We Need The Hunt For Ben Solo
I genuinely think it would have been able to make people reconsider The Rise of Skywalker. Not that I like it in the slightest or that people would suddenly think it was a good movie, but a strong Ben Solo follow-up could have at least elevated it slightly.
-
PlayStation Wrap Up 2025
I'll admit that my hours are skewed these days as I spent most of 2025 on my Switch 2 and PC, so my top two titles are kind of funny. EA SPORTS™ College Football 26 EA SPORTS™ College Football 25 Blue Prince The Last of Us Part II: Remastered Balatro
-
Other Than Die Hard, What is Your Favorite Non-Christmas Movie Christmas Movie?
Gremlins!
-
Warner Bros. and Netflix properties you would like to see crossover
Beetlejuice and Wednesday. Tim Burton wouldn't be able to contain himself
-
What Movie Sequel Disappointed You The Most?
Since I've been thinking about it a lot lately due to the TV Show, IT: Chapter 2. Obviously it stinks that they had to make an entire movie out of the half of the story that is no one's favorite, but they also made it quite poorly. It's The Phantom Menace of Stephen King movies, all the hype in the world leading up to it, and it failed on so many levels.
-
Name one movie theater experience you wish you could relive
The Cabin in the Woods. We went back the next night and watched it again so we could experience it knowing exactly what was coming (while the audience was clueless)
-
Reasons for collecting
The tangibility of holding something you love is it for me. I can read comics and books on my phone or tablet with ease, but it's just not the same as holding it, same with action figures!
-
Physical vs Digital: What Do You All Prefer for Your Collections?
I'm about half and half in terms of still reading digital vs physical, though my digital reading is on apps like Marvel Unlimited and Hoopla (the library) and not new titles which I still buy physically. Currently, I focus on single issues and omnibus for the most part and limit my trades to specific characters/franchises I want to complete (Daredevil and the extended Hellboy world). Mix of new and used to be honest, too. I have no qualms about buying a used copy of something as long as it's not literally falling apart. As for display, we won't talk about all the piles on the floor that are creatively staged to create walking room.
-
How much Marvel are we really expecting in Spider-Noir?
My worry for sure. I want to see a 1940s take on like Kraven and Doc Ock, but I'm certain it'll just be random mafia goons
-
Netflix Is Buying Warner Bros. Discovery (and DC Studios)... Thoughts?
It just baffles my mind how Ted Sarandos at Netflix can't wrap his head around the appeal of movie theaters, so him owning one of the best movie libraries of all time is bad for the world.
-
How much Marvel are we really expecting in Spider-Noir?
I want to believe that the Nicolas Cage TV series is going to really remix the character and lore in a satisfying way, but I'm starting to wonder how much Marvel will even really let them get away with. The fact that it's not even called "Spider-Man Noir" seems like a hint of this, but are they even really going to have era-appropriate versions of the villains? Could just be the cynical part of me after covering this stuff for years.
-
Is Avengers: Doomsday Going to Save the MCU?
I think it's going to work in terms of box office success, but I feel like the chances of it having any kind of emotional resonance like Infinity War or Endgame are nonexistent. Sure some of these characters have been around for decades, or even the MCU for ten years, but the crux of this is a new Doom and an FF with one movie under their belt.
-
Game Awards Teaser - What's Your Theory?
I wonder if this is DOOM: The Dark Ages DLC tease. Feel like Keighly teasing a brand new game with a vague image would be something most developers would be mad about, but an expansion of something we already have seems likely.
-
How Are You feeling About the God of War TV Show Skipping the Greek Saga?
I feel like they can't ignore this element of Kratos' history in some form, so hopefully they include it as like flashbacks.
-
Movies You Rewatch Every Holiday Season
Bad Santa is the only one that I go back to EVERY year haha
-
How Much Would You Pay For GTA 6 (Or Your Most Anticipated Game)?
I'm probably out of touch for this but I don't see $100 as the worst asking price, WITH THE CAVEAT that we would, in theory, be talking about something I'm going to sink probably a thousand hours into. The other trouble with that steep of a price tag is that I'd be expecting extreme polish and no game-breaking bugs, which is a lot to ask.
-
What's Your PERSONAL Game of the Year?
I have not put as much time into anything else this year as MEGABONK
-
Which Superhero is the WORST Secret Santa?
Probably Red Hood because he just wouldn't get you anything
-
Should Stranger Things have released weekly or do you prefer the batched model?
I'm always going to be for weekly releases in part because the binge model makes everyone think they have to watch it all in one go. TV wasn't made for this!
-
If you had an influence over a movie executive ?
Pacific Rim 3 here we come
-
What's a Thanksgiving Movie?
It's a shame that Eli Roth's Thanksgiving slasher movie is just okay, because that could easily have been the go-to answer for a generation.
-
what was THAT classic SNES or n64 game 🎮 you had to have for Christmas?? (and played nonstop the entire break)
GoldenEye probably got the most hours logged when friends were over, but Donkey Kong 64 may have been my most played solo.