Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

saperry

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by saperry

  1. A hint of the X-Men definitely seems like the best tease beyond RDJ as Doom
  2. I'm really excited for Project Hail Mary (just listened to the audiobook, and it's great) but Coyote vs. Acme is also next year and I cannot wait for that
  3. The rumor mill has it coming soon, and that it might be very short. So what do we even want to see in it? What could Marvel show us in an (alleged) 90-second teaser that could get the hype up? RDJ as Doom is the big one, but I think there needs to be a surprise reveal, Evans as Cap or something!
  4. I genuinely think it would have been able to make people reconsider The Rise of Skywalker. Not that I like it in the slightest or that people would suddenly think it was a good movie, but a strong Ben Solo follow-up could have at least elevated it slightly.
  5. I'll admit that my hours are skewed these days as I spent most of 2025 on my Switch 2 and PC, so my top two titles are kind of funny. EA SPORTS™ College Football 26 EA SPORTS™ College Football 25 Blue Prince The Last of Us Part II: Remastered Balatro
  6. Beetlejuice and Wednesday. Tim Burton wouldn't be able to contain himself
  7. Since I've been thinking about it a lot lately due to the TV Show, IT: Chapter 2. Obviously it stinks that they had to make an entire movie out of the half of the story that is no one's favorite, but they also made it quite poorly. It's The Phantom Menace of Stephen King movies, all the hype in the world leading up to it, and it failed on so many levels.
  8. The Cabin in the Woods. We went back the next night and watched it again so we could experience it knowing exactly what was coming (while the audience was clueless)
  9. The tangibility of holding something you love is it for me. I can read comics and books on my phone or tablet with ease, but it's just not the same as holding it, same with action figures!
  10. I'm about half and half in terms of still reading digital vs physical, though my digital reading is on apps like Marvel Unlimited and Hoopla (the library) and not new titles which I still buy physically. Currently, I focus on single issues and omnibus for the most part and limit my trades to specific characters/franchises I want to complete (Daredevil and the extended Hellboy world). Mix of new and used to be honest, too. I have no qualms about buying a used copy of something as long as it's not literally falling apart. As for display, we won't talk about all the piles on the floor that are creatively staged to create walking room.
  11. My worry for sure. I want to see a 1940s take on like Kraven and Doc Ock, but I'm certain it'll just be random mafia goons
  12. It just baffles my mind how Ted Sarandos at Netflix can't wrap his head around the appeal of movie theaters, so him owning one of the best movie libraries of all time is bad for the world.
  13. I want to believe that the Nicolas Cage TV series is going to really remix the character and lore in a satisfying way, but I'm starting to wonder how much Marvel will even really let them get away with. The fact that it's not even called "Spider-Man Noir" seems like a hint of this, but are they even really going to have era-appropriate versions of the villains? Could just be the cynical part of me after covering this stuff for years.
  14. I think it's going to work in terms of box office success, but I feel like the chances of it having any kind of emotional resonance like Infinity War or Endgame are nonexistent. Sure some of these characters have been around for decades, or even the MCU for ten years, but the crux of this is a new Doom and an FF with one movie under their belt.
  15. I wonder if this is DOOM: The Dark Ages DLC tease. Feel like Keighly teasing a brand new game with a vague image would be something most developers would be mad about, but an expansion of something we already have seems likely.
  16. I feel like they can't ignore this element of Kratos' history in some form, so hopefully they include it as like flashbacks.
  17. Bad Santa is the only one that I go back to EVERY year haha
  18. I'm probably out of touch for this but I don't see $100 as the worst asking price, WITH THE CAVEAT that we would, in theory, be talking about something I'm going to sink probably a thousand hours into. The other trouble with that steep of a price tag is that I'd be expecting extreme polish and no game-breaking bugs, which is a lot to ask.
  19. I have not put as much time into anything else this year as MEGABONK
  20. Probably Red Hood because he just wouldn't get you anything
  21. I'm always going to be for weekly releases in part because the binge model makes everyone think they have to watch it all in one go. TV wasn't made for this!
  22. Pacific Rim 3 here we come
  23. It's a shame that Eli Roth's Thanksgiving slasher movie is just okay, because that could easily have been the go-to answer for a generation.
  24. GoldenEye probably got the most hours logged when friends were over, but Donkey Kong 64 may have been my most played solo.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.