Everything posted by saperry
-
Do You Stick With One Comic Run Until You Finish It, or Bounce Between Multiple Runs?
I'm in the midst of a full read of every issue of Daredevil so I feel like I can answer this perfectly lol. It was largely pretty fun to just read through the whole thing interrupted but now that I'm in the 300s (and the 1990s) it's fully in an era of story arcs, so it's much easier to put it down after getting through a batch of 5 or 6 issues (plus there are so many other tie-ins and spin-offs that often I have to make time to read those too)
-
What does the Terminator series need to get on track?
That's definitely it, and until someone considers shaking it up entirely it feels like they'll be stuck there.
-
What does the Terminator series need to get on track?
Trouble is, Cameron also helped do the Dark Fate story. I know some like that one a lot, but it fell flat for me like all the other sequels. I think the series needs new blood for sure.
-
What does the Terminator series need to get on track?
We know they're going to make another one. Cameron has confirmed he's been tapped to write it, but is that even the right move at this point? I get it, every version without him has largely failed, but the series also seems to be stuck. It needs some new juice. I think they should follow the Predator path and go further back in time. I'm not interested in a modern-set film in the series. Gimme a '60s Terminator, or even better, 1860s.
-
Xbox Developer Direct Thoughts & Predictions - Are You Tuning In?
I genuinely had no idea there was even going to be a new fable, so that full video was amazing to see. Even more suprised to see it's out this year (we'll see about that)
-
Thoughts on Major Ubisoft Overhaul?
Any word on the Splinter Cell remake? That's really the only thing in their pipeline that I remotely have interest in
-
What's your favorite MCU movie in the Multiverse Saga?
I'll go to bat for Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, it had pulp comic book energy that Marvel seldom embraces. I would hope Doomsday picks up some of the threads it left dangling, but honestly you never know
-
What comic run do you think deserves more love?
1000%. People dogpilled this one hardcore when it was coming out, but they just released it in omnibus format and people jumped at the chance to buy it 😆
-
What comic run do you think deserves more love?
Greg Rucka's Punisher! I remember at the time it was definitely derided by some sects of Punisher fans, i think time has been much more kind to it though
-
What Are You Playing? (January 20th, 2026)
I'm very, very late to the party, but I got Tears of the Kingdom for Switch 2 and it's taking everything in my power to not play it every minute I am awake.
-
New Mortal Kombat Movie 2026
It's the definition of a movie that's best watched in a "best of" compilation on youtube rather than actually watching it 🤣
-
WWE Unreal, is it too far?
As someone with only a marginal interest in wrestling, I kind of love seeing how the sausage gets made, it at least is a reminder about how silly it is on the whole.
-
Ryan Hurst is Kratos in GOD OF WAR
I think the bigger element of making Kratos look right isn't even the actor, it's making his skin look okay in live-action
-
Is January still a dump month?
Wolf Man and Night Swim alone might disprove the notion that January is recovering from Dumping Ground status
-
Is January still a dump month?
Honestly, I think September is the new dump month. January still is to an extent, but studios have found that a good movie can still perform without having to trick audiences into going.
-
28 Years Later: The Bone Temple
It picks up immediately afterward. In theory, you could, but there'd be a lot of missing context. They're both great though, highly recommend them.
-
New Mortal Kombat Movie 2026
Being remotely watchable would be an improvement over the first one lmao That said, Mortal Kombat has the potential to be something cool as a film franchise, so I'm rooting for it.
-
28 Years Later: The Bone Temple
What a wild, wild sequel. I can see why the movie isn't connecting with audiences, especially after the first movie left a bad taste behind for some, but this one was so unique and sets up such a distinct third movie I think it's incredible.
-
Maxima is coming to Man of Tomorrow; is this the right move?
I hope they don't incorporate her just to create tension between Clark and Lois, I was kind of hoping we'd just get these two in a drama-free relationship on the big screen
-
If you could wrestle one movie character at Wrestlemania (like how they do celeb vs. wrestler) who would it be?
, from the Phantasm movies. I just like Phantasm, but i also think having a slightly "magic" character in a wrestling ring is marginally more entertaining than just two dudes hitting each other.
-
How do you feel about Frodo returning in LOTR: The Hunt for Gollum?
From the outisde it feels like a studio just trying to wring every drop out of a franchise, but it would be easy for me to write it off if the team behind the original movie wasn't involved.
-
Kathleen Kennedy is out of Star Wars? How are we feeling?
I'm worried about Filoni taking over the creative side. As passionate as he is about the franchise, I really don't know that we get something like Andor if he's the one calling the shots all these years.
-
Animal Crossing 3.0 Reactions - Did It Bring You Back to the Game?
I haven't actually gone back yet, but I did download the update and fully intend to revisit my island! The LEGO stuff is an exciting new addition for me so I'm going to have to rethink the rooms in my house haha
-
What Game of Thrones spinoffs do you want to see next?
The Arya show seems great not only because that character is one of my favorites, but it would also be primed to make GRRM complain online very loudly.
-
When Will the Brand New Day Trailer Release?
Super Bowl seems likely, though there's potential for Doomsday to be there too. Sony doesn't have any obvious movies out in the next few months for it to premiere with either, but the fact that they didn't budge when it leaked is the most shocking piece of all this. In any event, I expect to see it in a month's time.