Everything posted by saperry
-
What Unexpected Marvel Characters Do You Hope to See in MCU's 2026 Projects?
Turk Barrett needs to come back in Daredevil!
-
Who Do You Trust to Stop a Universe-Ending Event?
Reed for me. There's a level of Doesn't Get Flustered that is added on to the brains lol
-
Which Video Game Console Is Your All-Time Favorite?
Co-signing Dreamcast! I'll never be over it!
-
What Games Are You Leaving Behind This Year?
I loved Blue Prince and had fun with it, but I doubt I'm going to go back to it now to finally complete it after months away. MAYBE, but not when new games are still taking all my attention
-
Movie News You Want to See in 2026
An Apes sequel not having any momentum is nuts to me, so that's on my list as well. For me it's the Halloween franchise. The 50th anniversary is in two years now, meaning they're absolutely going to reboot it again, and to get it out on time they'll likely start talking about it this year.
-
Marty Supreme Tho
I was born in 1601. I'm a vampire. I've been around forever
-
What comic most disappointed you in 2025?
This is a good one too, major disappointment with Hickman at the helm.
-
What comic most disappointed you in 2025?
I hate to say it, because the single-issue Godzilla/Marvel crossover books were pretty strong, but the larger Godzilla vs. Marvel was kind of a dud for me. Unfortuantely not really looking forward to the 2026 follow-up as a result.
-
What Was Your Favorite Horror Film of 2025 (& Which Are You Most Excited for in 2026?)
I think this strategy is one that might actually work since he's not adapting a specific storyline, just telling a new story within the world of RE. Hope it works!
-
Fallout Season 2
I'm honestly impressed with how well the series has managed to keep the story going like no time has passed at all between seasons, obviously helps that they had a shorter window than most streaming shows. What's everyone else think of the new episodes?
-
What Was Your Favorite Horror Film of 2025 (& Which Are You Most Excited for in 2026?)
Weapons is #1 for me this year, so Cregger's Resident Evil is high on my list, but Eggers' Werwulf might be my most anticipated in '26. It's going to be a great year though
-
Do you prefer Thor with short or long hair?
Short hair just doesn't FEEL like Thor. It made sense thematically in Ragnarok, it was a film about rebirth and change, but otherwise I agree, gimme the locks.
-
Thor’s Doomsday Teaser Trailer: What Did You Think?
This one is so much better than the Steve Rogers one that I'm wondering why they lead with that one (beyond just getting the confirmation out the door that Evans is back).
-
What new TV shows are you most looking forward to in 2026?
Carrie is a great pick, I'm stoked for that as well. I'm pretty excited about The Muppet Show coming back, even if it ends up just being the one-off special with Sabrina Carpenter I think she can match their energy perfectly.
-
Which B or C List Character Deserves Their Own Series in 2026
ANIMAL MAN! This feels like a character primed for an explosive place in Gunn's DCU, so I hope they can get him back in a series in some way.
-
The problem with “gods” in Marvel Comics currently
Plus when you start bringing in all the other gods from other belief systems, it REALLY gets watered down, but this is a great example of how time has really changed these characters
-
Which comic book movie disappointed you the most?
Probably The Flash. There was so much hype and by the time I got to it the blooms had fallen entirely off the rose. They tried to make that movie for years and THAT was what came out.
-
Perfect X-Men Fan-Casts for the MCU's New Team
Margaret Qualley as Rogue is a great one. Ever since someone suggested Julia Butters for Kitty Pryde that's all I've wanted from the reboot
-
Best Video Game Openings Of All-Time
The Last of Us for sure, but also Inscryption. That game is one of my favorites for how it forces you to learn the mechanics by playing, not holding your hand.
-
What Everyone Is Getting Wrong about the Doomsday Teasers
Matt with the homerun here
-
Favorite Nerdy Movie of 2025?
Superman or Fire and Ash. In short, you got a big blue in your movie? I'm there.
-
Which January 2026 movie are you most excited to see?
Yooooo forgot about this one. I'm changin my allegience to monkey movie
-
Your FAV Xmas Counterprogramming Movie - GO!
Usually horror movies, but then again, I'm watching those year-round anyway. There are a few from Shudder this year that I still haven't caught up with like GOOD BOY.
-
What Everyone Is Getting Wrong about the Doomsday Teasers
I'm used to this
-
What Movie Are You Going to See on Christmas Day?
I highly recommend Marty Supreme and Avatar: Fire and Ash, and even though Anaconda isn't "great," it's pretty funny counterprogramming. What's everyone going to see this week?