Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MattAguilarCB

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MattAguilarCB

  1. It absolutely sucks, and I hope they all land on their feet.
  2. Yeah, and that was last year I think, so they've been very much working towards this.
  3. I'm a medium-rare person myself, but I do put ketchup on chicken after it's been in the fridge for a day.
  4. Wow, that's insane.
  5. The JSA is amazing, and have loved some of the previous runs. Have you read any of the recent JSA stuff, and what do you think about them?
  6. Nice to see Silver Surfer get some love here
  7. Great team! I wanted to include Nightcrawler and Magik on my team as well but ran out of spaces haha.
  8. Brand New Day, probably, but both are going to be fantastic.
  9. I am so excited for Narnia! Big fan of the first trilogy, and fully trust Gerwig to knock it out of the park
  10. Resident Evil is one of my favorite franchises, and yet it feels like no one can get this thing to translate to film. Really hyped about this chance though, and Cregger seems like the perfect person to make it happen.
  11. I'll have to give both of those a try! Just caught up on this past weekend's SNL (pretty good actually!) and we also watched Eternity, which was incredible. Have new episodes of The Boys, Invincible, and Daredevil to look forward to this week as well, so not bad!
  12. so good!
  13. Just for fun, what would be your dream X-Men lineup? If you've got a roster of 8, which X-Men would make your dream team? Here's my dream lineup: Cyclops White Queen Kate Pryde Colossus Wolverine (Laura Kinney) Jubilee Maggott Iceman Let me know your dream lineup!
  14. If we are talking all-time, that's pretty difficult, but I will say right at the top is Age of Apocalypse and Parallax View (parts 1 & 2).
  15. Aside from the Invincible Vs beta (which I've really enjoyed), I'm trying to finally finish Assassin's Creed Shadows. I've played so much and yet never actually finished the story lol, so trying to wrap that up this month. Also still keeping up with Marvel Rivals and then downloaded Space Marine II when it went to PlayStation Plus, and it's pretty great so far.
  16. I've actually thought of picking up a Crash Bandicoot game so my daughter can give it a try. She's never played the series before.
  17. The closest I get these days is an occasional trip to Dave & Busters, but there's actually an arcade that I've been meaning to try out. The classic brawlers like X-Men always feel best when you're playing on an actual arcade cabinet, and racing games tend to shine there as well. We actually were in a comic shop that has one of the newer cabinets with a host of games included, and my daughter totally got hooked on playing haha.
  18. Yeah, I go back and read The Nail every so often, and I still love it. There's a sequel too if you end up loving the world. Here's the version I read, but think there's a newer TPB as well.
  19. Easily my most surprising comic this week was The Fury of Firestorm #1. You can watch our full ComicBook Nation breakdown of the issue here, but as someone who isn't the biggest Firestorm guy, this debut really knocked me off my feet. I love how Jeff Lemire leans into the horror elements while also showcasing just how powerful Firestorm really is, which isn't something that gets all that much spotlight these days. The mystery of the entity that's in control now is compelling, as is whatever is going on with the two people who used to run the ship, especially regarding Martin Stein. I really dug this, and couldn't recommend it more, especially for fans who haven't read much of the character, but let me know what you thought of the issue!
  20. One of my favorite gaming memories is playing the first Metal Gear Solid. Such an amazing game and the Mantis bit of the memory card truly freaked me out!
  21. Both PS5 and Xbox, and it's an open beta (no purchase necessary). Also it's been extended until Sunday
  22. It's actually a pretty stacked list this year, and honestly, I'll be at the theater more this year than I was last year at this rate. Masters of the Universe Avengers: Doomsday The Devil Wears Prada 2 Toy Story 5 End of Oak Street Minions & Monsters Legend of the White Dragon Supergirl Clayface Resident Evil Mando & Grogu Spider-Man: Brand New Day Street Fighter The Cat in the Hat
  23. Even with as stacked as the last game was, I imagine we'll get a sequel. For my dream crossovers, I need Super Mash to have: Dungeon Crawler Carl Cody Rhodes Alexa Bliss Monkey D. Luffy Donatello If we got those guest characters, I'd buy instantly haha
  24. My favorite is Yoshi, so you can imagine how over the moon I was that he showed up in the movie

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.