Everything posted by MattAguilarCB
-
Which Justice League Hero Would You Play As?
Two great choices!
-
Which Justice League Hero Would You Play As?
Hell yeah!
-
Which Justice League Hero Would You Play As?
Hawkgirl rules!
-
“Vaught Rising” Trailer in Latest CBN Podcast
Hi Nick, just wanted to touch base on your critique. If you thought we could have done that better, totally cool. It happened at the last minute, and we thought it would be fun, but totally get it if you weren't a fan of how it was executed. That said, I'm not going to remotely take value from criticism that's full of insults, especially when you compare us to inmates running the asylum. It's just not the best way to communicate your issues. Hope you have a great week!
-
The Long-Rumored Witcher 3 DLC is Real! What's On Your Wishlist?
I am ridiculously hyped, and honestly, I'm just excited for more amazing stories in the Witcher universe in one of my favorite games of all time. I was already planning a replay of the game, and now I have the perfect excuse.
-
Supergirl Collectible Chicken Bucket
As a fan of both Supergirl and KFC, this is a true win on all fronts
-
Have you ridden the new Rock-n-Roller Coaster Starring The Muppets at Disney World?
This is amazing, and Muppets rule
-
Who should the Ninja Turtles collab with next?
The recent TMNT x G.I. Joe Crossover looks amazing, and I also enjoyed the TMNT x WWE mash-up. One thing we haven't gotten though is now fully possible as of next year, and that's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crossing over with DC Comics. Mattel will have the license for TMNT next year, and they are already gearing up to launch their DC line this year. I need Donatello as Green Lantern. Raphael as Batman, Leonardo as Martian Manhunter, and Michaelangelo as The Flash. I will also use this as a way to get Ace Duck as Hawkman.
-
Who should the Ninja Turtles collab with next?
We would buy that in a heartbeat
-
What do you think of Spider-Noir?
Really enjoying it! They nailed the vibe, and Cage is fantastic.
-
legos
Right now the Pokémon LEGO lineup includes Eevee, Pikachu w. Poke Ball, Venusaur, Charizard, and Blastoise, the Kanto Region Badge Collection, and the Mini Pokemon Center.
-
Toy Story running out of gas?
I'm in the camp that doesn't understand teh cynicism or that we don't need sequels. Toy Story hasn't missed yet, with even my least favorite entry being a really good film, and Toy Story 5's whole premise couldn't be more relevant or timely. I'm all for sequels when they're good, and Toy Story has an excellent track record.
-
007 First Light - Deluxe?
I tend to just go with the standard version these days unless the skins just absolutely blow me away. I'm also pretty hyped for 007 First Light.
-
Modern Warfare 4 revealed - What do you think?
Damn, after watching that trailer I'm very much in. I always love when they bring the previous characters back, including Price, and the moment-to-moment action will likely be just as crisp as ever. I will at least be giving it a shot when it releases.
-
What are your unpopular MCU opinions?
I tend to get a lot of grief over my lack of enthusiasm for Avengers: Endgame outside of its third act, as I always feel you could shave off an hour and a half of that movie, and it would be far better. I'm also in the minority that didn't love WandaVision either, and as for Moon Knight, it's a great show, but it's not the Moon Knight show that I wanted Marvel to make.
-
What are your unpopular MCU opinions?
Spencer...that is like reaper pepper spicy haha
-
MCU Movies and TV Shows
Think my most highly anticpated are X-Men '97 and Doomsday, but Brand New Day looks great as well. I'm just waiting for Ms. Marvel or Kate Bishop to make a return at some point.
-
Disclosure Day "Red Bird" Activation -- How Do We Feel About These Things?
I love these types of things, but as Nicole said, the irritating part is that they mostly take place in the same 2 or 3 cities. If they were to actually shake things up and do them in other locations, I'd be much more excited about them in general.
-
Grand Theft Auto 6 Is Actually Releasing This Year, So What Are You Looking Forward To Most?
After several delays, Grand Theft Auto 6 looks to have finally locked in its release date, and that's great news. Now that the arrival of the game is in sight, I feel like I can start to really get hyped for it, so what are you looking forward to most? Personally, I think I'm most excited for the new leads and their story, as well as returning to Vice City. I tried to restart GTA 5 recently, and it didn't connect as it did before, though to be fair, the trio's story was never the best part about that game.
-
Are You Going to Try to Get a Switch 2 Before the Price Increase?
The plan is to get one before the hike, but not really sure if I can swing it with some of the games hitting before then.
-
What Did You Pick Up From The Comic Store This Week? (May 6, 2026)
I need to read D'orc! Heard lots of great things.
-
Which Justice League Hero Would You Play As?
There's a new Justice League Unlimited Roleplaying Game on the way with Mark Waid involved, and I'm super hyped for it. That got me thinking about whether I would create a brand new hero or play as one of DC's heroes, and I have to say I would probably play as a Green Lantern (and if you know me, you already know it's Kyle). If you were to play a Justice League Unlimited RPG, which hero would you play as, or would you create your own?
-
What Did You Pick Up From The Comic Store This Week? (May 6, 2026)
This week was a great week for comics, so let me know what you picked up this week! I haven't made it through all this week's books, but so far have Absolute Superman #19, Absolute Green Lantern #14, Daredevil #2, Marc Spector: Moon Knight #4, If Destruction Be Our Lot #1, Jubilee: Deadly Reunion #1, Cyclops #4, DC x Sonic the Hedgehog: The Megal Legion #1, Tales of the Green Lantern Corps: Guy Gardner #1, Captain Marvel: Dark Past #2, Fall of the House of Slaughter #1, Speed Racer #8, and Red Sonja: She-Devil with a Sword #1 on my read list.
-
What's Your Favorite Batman: The Animated Series Character and Episode?
I recently had the chance to unbox the new Upper Deck Batman: The Animated Series trading cards, and it pulled me right back into the series and all the characters I loved from it. For me, Heart of Ice, The Clock King, and more are all-time episodes, and I adore Scraface, Clayface, Catwoman, and Batgirl from the series, as they captured those characters brilliantly. What's your favorite episode (or episodes) from the series, and which characters do you love most from it?
-
You’re stranded on a deserted island and can only bring one movie/TV character with you. Who do you choose and why?
Dwight Schrute. I could play pranks on him but he would also be super useful