Everything posted by MattAguilarCB
-
Who is your favorite 3rd tier character?
For Marvel, it's Darkhawk and Cardiac all day long. For DC, it's Detective Chimp and Huntress
-
Do You Play Live Service Games? What's In Your Rotation?
For mobile, it continues to be WWE SuperCard after years, YEARS! That game just gets better with time and they do a great job adding new modes and keeping up with the current Superstars. For console, it's Marvel Rivals and Arknights: Endfield as my everyday/week plays, and then a love-hate relationship with Fortnite that had me download it again recently and then delete it because I ran out of space. Rivals is fun as always, but I've really been impressed with how much depth there is to Endfield's systems, and the battles are really fun as well.
-
What movie are you most excited to see this April?
Think Super Mario Galaxy is the biggest film this month for us, though I'm also super curious about Exit 8 and Over Your Dead Body.
-
What're You Playing This Weekend?
Me and my daughter are playing Minecraft alot these days, building our house together that the random people won't stop just walking into. What is with that!
-
Will You Buy a PS6 If It Costs $700-$800
Oh it's happening! It's going to be the Remake of the Remake Remade Again
-
What Games In April 2026 Are You Most Excited For?
Outbound looks really charming, I might have to check that out. I've been getting into more of the crafting and exploring genres lately overall.
-
What April 2026 Comics Are You Looking Forward To Most?
April is actually shaping up to be a big month for comics, and there are more than a few that are on my pull list. Really excited for all of the Absolute Books, obviously, but also the return of Scarlett in G.I. Joe, Something is Killing the Children, Fireborn, and Zatanna, as well as Captain Marvel: Dark Past #1. Here are some of the other highlights this month! Absolute Superman 18 Daredevil 1 Bizarro Year None 1 Captain Marvel: Dark Past 1 G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero - Sssilent Missions Something Is Killing The Children #46 TMNT #17 Iron Man #4 The Fury of Firestorm #1 ThunderCats X SilverHawks 1 Everyone Loves a Jewel Thief Absolute Batman 19 Ultimate Wolverine 16 G.I. Joe 21 Fireborn 1 Absolute Wonder Woman 19 Marvel/DC: Spider-Man/Superman 1 Corpse Knight 1 Event Horizon: Inferno 1 The Ultimates 23 Zatanna 1 Swamp Thing 1989 1 Red Roots 1 Which ones are you most excited for?
-
What is your favorite “so bad it's good” movie?
To this day, I watch The Big Hit and can't help but laugh. It's ridiculous, and I love it
-
Any Interest in Sherlock Holmes 3?
As someone who will watch just about anything themed after Sherlock Holmes, I will always be down for a sequel, but much like James, it's not a must for me.
-
What Games In April 2026 Are You Most Excited For?
April 2026 is looking to be an interesting month in video games and board games, and there are a few games that have caught my eye this month. Think my most anticpated for April are People of Note, He-Man and the Masters of the Universe: Dragon Pearl of Destruction, Coming of Age, and Invincible VS, but here are some other highlights. People of Note Mouse: P.I. For Hire Pragmata He-Man and the Masters of the Universe: Dragon Pearl of Destruction Invincible VS Saros Pokemon Champions Coming of Age Thunder Road: Vendetta (Deluxe Edition) Which games are you most excited for in April's lineup?
-
Check Out My Nerd Office/Collection (Part 1 lol)
Adorable!
-
Check Out My Nerd Office/Collection (Part 1 lol)
Fantastic Nick, simply fantastic
-
What do you think of the Harry Potter trailer?
I really enjoyed this way more than I expected, and the cast looks spectacular. Excited for the premiere
-
You can only keep one… which do you choose?
Video games. My preferred games tend to last like 80 hours so I'd be set for a while haha.
-
Are you planning to watch Masters of the Universe?
I am 100% in on this. It looks bombastic and absurdly fun, which is exactly what Masters of the Universe should be. I'll be there day 1 at the theater
-
Thoughts on the new Supergirl trailer?
It looks fantastic, and really like how they are weaving in Lobo. Also, Krem comes off way more menacing here. I was already sold mind you, but this is a fantastic trailer.
-
Thoughts on the new Supergirl trailer?
SERIOUSLY!!!!!
-
Will You Buy a PS6 If It Costs $700-$800
I don't really believe that the next consoles will be that high, as I see it maxing out at about $600. That's still high, but if we start getting to $800, it will probably be a no from me, at least on launch day. I would just wait it out until a year in or so and hopefully a price cut or grab one used.
-
Core Gaming Memories That Made You a Gamer?
I've actually been itching to play some Soul Calibur again after this thread haha
-
Favorite Pixar Movies?
Man, this is hard! For me it's Coco, Inside Out 2, Soul, Wall-E, and Toy Story 2. If any of those happen to be on TV, I'll end up watching all the way to the end haha.
-
Which PS2 games still need to be remade?
Sly Cooper would be amazing, but I would love to see Final Fantasy XII remade. Even if it's just a graphical remake and not a Final Fantasy VII level remake, it would be great.
-
Who Is The Best Red Ranger From The Power Rangers Franchise?
One of the coolest things about Power Rangers Prime is Lauren in the leadership role. So cool!
-
Redemption
I haven't actually had a chance to read those. Have you read them?
-
Core Gaming Memories That Made You a Gamer?
Some of my first memories in gaming are actually with the first video game I ever owned, which was Home Alone for the Sega Genesis, and I also remember amazing times with games like Vectorman, Sunset Riders, Sonic the Hedgehog, and X-Men. I also have fond memories of playing Smash Bros., Tekken, and Soul Calibur later on, and then there's my RPG memories with games like Final Fantasy VII, Breath of Fire III, Xenogears, Grandia II, and Suikoden. Just peaceful times and always fun.
-
Unpopular Opinion
I loved (and still love) Jar Jar Binks, and it's wonderful to see him being more appreciated these days in the fandom overall. He was great!