Everything posted by FantasticJerome
-
Grand Theft 6 new upcoming game in November 19
I believe you will have to upgrade to be able to play it.
-
Which Board Games Have the Most Replayability?
I've been looking to add a few more board games to our collection, but I'm hoping to find games that stay fun after you've played them a dozen times. Some games are a blast the first couple of times, then end up collecting dust. Others seem like you can play them over and over without getting tired of them. What board games have the best replay value in your opinion? I'm looking for some recommendations!
-
If You Could Time Travel to See Any One Movie Open In Theaters What Would It Be?
Lord of the Rings would also be a great choice, I'm sure it looked great on the big screen!
-
If You Could Time Travel to See Any One Movie Open In Theaters What Would It Be?
Probably Star Wars. I would love to see everyone's reaction before the series was what we know today.
-
I will not pay to watch the street fighter
I'll definitely watch it, just not sure if I'll pay to see it in theatres
-
All Media Batman
I'll have to check, but I think I have Batman White Knight in a box somewhere. May be a good time to start reading those : )
-
Should DC Do Another Superman Movie Next, or Spotlight Someone New?
I agree with Wonder Woman. That could be awesome!
-
What's One Comic Story You Can't Believe Hasn't Been Adapted Yet?
Between Marvel, DC, and Image, we've seen a lot of incredible stories make it to the big screen. But there are still plenty of comic arcs that seem perfect for a movie or TV series and somehow haven't happened. What's one comic story you can't believe still hasn't been adapted?
-
Should DC Do Another Superman Movie Next, or Spotlight Someone New?
I actually think this time around it would be good to hold off on Batman. They should establish more characters first. Batman is a huge draw, but it has to be the right time and I don't think we're there yet. I would like to see other characters get the spotlight for a while.
-
Supergirl rules, y'all are just mean
I'll still go see it even if the reviews are harsh. I just haven't had much time, but hoping to get to it soon.
-
Spider-Man: Organic webbing vs. mechanical web-shooters
I do like stories when something happens to his web shooters and he has to improvise.
-
Should DC Do Another Superman Movie Next, or Spotlight Someone New?
With the new DC Universe underway, I'm curious where everyone thinks DC should go next. Should they follow up with another Superman movie to keep building momentum, or is this the right time to give another DC character the spotlight? If you're choosing someone new, who would you want to see lead the next film?
-
All Media Batman
Those movies are still awesome! I've been wanting to watch them with my teenager, he hasn't seen them yet.
-
All Media Batman
I'm enjoying Absolute Batman at the moment
-
Absolute Batman is the best version of Batman there is
Absolute Batman is pretty cool! I've only read up to issue #6, but I have all of them and need to catch up!
-
Spider-Man: Organic webbing vs. mechanical web-shooters
I haven't really thought about it, but I think I prefer organic. However, having mechanical web shooters does give him a convenient weakness if needed for the story.
-
Which Superhero Needs Their Own Animated Series That Hasn't Had One Yet?
I agree with Hellboy as well!
-
FROM (TV Series)
I still enjoy From and look forward to new episodes. However, I hope it doesn't end up like Lost with too many plot holes once we really see what's going on. Also, I just realized that apparently I haven't seen the finale 😂
-
[Giveaway] Fully Posable 14in LEGO Spider-Man Set!
Now this is a great Lego set!
-
Would Tom Brittney make a good Batman?
I had to look him up to see who he was, but they are usually spot on for Batman casting.
-
Which Superhero Needs Their Own Animated Series That Hasn't Had One Yet?
Since all the heavy hitters have already been mentioned, I'll go with Geiger. I think it could make for a really compelling animated series, especially if they leaned into a more mature style.
-
Can Supergirl Help Build a Sustainable DC Universe?
Now that Supergirl is in theaters, it feels like an important movie for the future of the DC Universe. Do you think it's the kind of film that helps DC build long-term momentum, or do you think it'll take a few more successful projects before the new universe really finds its footing?
-
New Transformers....again
I think the biggest issue is that they keep hitting the reset button. Every time it feels like they're building toward something, they pivot in a completely different direction. I'd love to see them commit to a single long-term vision and really explore Cybertron before the war, Optimus and Megatron's relationship, and the fall of their civilization. There's still a lot of great Transformers storytelling that hasn't really been explored in live action.
-
Which Movie Did You Enjoy More: Supergirl or He-Man?
I saw them in Target today!
-
Which Movie Did You Enjoy More: Supergirl or He-Man?
Cool! I'm sure we will go see it soon. My youngest loved the new Superman, so maybe this will be a good one for him to see as well.