Everything posted by FantasticJerome
-
[Giveaway]: Marvel's Wolverine Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order ($79 Value)f
Logan is hard to beat. It felt like such a fitting and emotional ending for the character after everything he'd been through.
-
[Giveaway]: Marvel's Wolverine Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order ($79 Value)f
That was such a good way to raise the stakes. Seeing Wolverine actually vulnerable made the fights more interesting.
-
[Giveaway]: Marvel's Wolverine Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order ($79 Value)f
Agreed! There’s just something about that classic yellow suit that screams Wolverine. It’s hard to beat.
-
What if Ghost-Spider’s voice actor would be revealed soon in Season 2 of Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Season 2?
I'm looking forward to seeing Ghost-Spider introduced in Season 2. I'm curious who they cast for the voice, but I'm even more interested to see what they do with the character and how she fits into this version of Spider-Man's world.
-
Hot take: I'm glad the snyderverse is over... Fight me
I agree. I'm looking forward to the future.
-
Batman Bad Seeds #1/ Poison Ivy
I just looked it up it has some wicked covers.
-
What if PlayStation move from discs to game cards?
I could live with game cards. I still prefer owning physical copies of games, so as long as PlayStation keeps some form of physical media, I’d be fine with the switch from discs.
-
What if Charla (Charicific Valley) appears in future games like Winds and Waves, Gen 11?
I’m not as familiar with Charla, but I always like when games bring back characters from earlier parts of a franchise. It’s a fun idea and I’m sure longtime Pokémon fans would appreciate seeing her again.
-
Batman Bad Seeds #1/ Poison Ivy
I haven't read that one. Is it good so far?
-
[Giveaway]: Marvel's Wolverine Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order ($79 Value)f
I loved the old seasons! Are the new episodes good? I've been meaning to watch them.
-
[Giveaway]: Marvel's Wolverine Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order ($79 Value)f
I laughed throughout that entire movie! Had to see it twice in theaters.
-
[Giveaway]: Marvel's Wolverine Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order ($79 Value)f
Old Man Logan is so good!
-
[Giveaway]: Marvel's Wolverine Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order ($79 Value)f
That's such a great comic run!
-
[Giveaway]: Marvel's Wolverine Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order ($79 Value)f
That was an amazing scene! I've watched it quite a few times. Always gives me chill bumps.
-
[Giveaway]: Marvel's Wolverine Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order ($79 Value)f
I hope we get to see Hulk vs. Wolverine in the MCU!
-
[Giveaway]: Marvel's Wolverine Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order ($79 Value)f
That was one of my favorite parts of Deadpool & Wolverine! I wish we could have seen more.
-
[Giveaway]: Marvel's Wolverine Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order ($79 Value)f
That was such a great game! I remember renting it and it was so fun!
-
[Giveaway]: Marvel's Wolverine Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order ($79 Value)f
I watched that car fight scene a few times it's so funny 😂
-
What if Charizard gets a Super Saiyan-like form similar to Mega Evolution?
I don't know enough about Pokémon to weigh in on how this would work, but the idea of a Super Saiyan-style Charizard definitely sounds wild. I'd be interested to hear what the Pokémon fans here think.
-
What if A.J Beckles and Suzie Yeung joins the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise?
I could see Sonic continuing to introduce new characters like this. A new rival with his own sidekick could be fun, especially if they gave them personalities that really set them apart from the existing cast.
-
What’s one comic in your collection you’d never sell?
I was looking through my collection recently and started thinking about this. We all have books that might not be the most valuable comic we own, but there’s no price we’d realistically sell them for because of the story behind them or what they mean to us. What’s one comic in your collection you’d never sell, and why? Mine would probably be Raphael #1. It’s been one of my favorite comics since I was a kid. I remember paying $5 for my copy and thinking that was expensive at the time. It’s worth a lot more than that now, but I’d never sell it.
-
Welcome to the ComicBook Forum: Come Say Hello!
Welcome to the forum! What's your favorite comic series?
-
What's One Comic Book Trend You Wish Would Go Away?
I've been reading a lot of Image comics and Ghost Machine lately, have you tried them? They have so many great titles.
-
My hottest take
I've never seen it. I feel like maybe I should give it a chance one day.
-
Wolverine in Doomsday
I think he survives Doomsday, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Secret Wars ends up being Hugh Jackman’s real sendoff. That feels like the kind of movie where they could give this version of Wolverine one last huge moment and then finally make room for the MCU’s version afterward.