Everything posted by Nicole Drum
-
Have you ridden the new Rock-n-Roller Coaster Starring The Muppets at Disney World?
The Muppets do, in fact, rule. The roller coaster is also great.
-
What are you watching after The Testaments?
The first season of The Testaments ended this week, opening up some time in the ol' television watching schedule. What are you watching next?
-
Batman's most important mentor?
There are a lot of figures that Batman has learned from, but I wouldn't consider all of them mentors -- or even the most important ones. Who do you consider to be Batman's most important mentor?
-
Toy Story running out of gas?
I feel like the Toy Story franchise is honestly just an example of not everything needs a sequel. One was enough. The second was fine, but really, one was enough.
-
Disclosure Day "Red Bird" Activation -- How Do We Feel About These Things?
I live in Kansas City, one of the locations that is apparently central to the movie Disclosure Day so, today they did an interesting promo activation where they put a lot of red bird figures (origami, I think) all over our River Market area and some of them had codes for free tickets. We were one of three cities to get this which usually doesn't happen so it was pretty cool. My question, however, is how do we feel about this generally? I've never been a big fan of the promo activations like this since they frequently seem to happen in the same cities over and over and leave a lot of fans out, but I can admit that when they're done well they're really cool.
-
Who should the Ninja Turtles collab with next?
You get it.
-
Who should the Ninja Turtles collab with next?
RIGHT? Just... take my money.
-
Have you ridden the new Rock-n-Roller Coaster Starring The Muppets at Disney World?
Last week, I had the privilege of getting to go to Disney World for their Summer Fun Fest, which included an exclusive first look at the new Rock-n-Roller Coaster Starring The Muppets. While we'll always mourn the previous Muppets attraction, I have to say, the roller coaster was great and there are LOTS of great Easter Eggs. The songs are great as well -- I rode the coaster enough times to get them all and have to say Song 2 is the best. Have you had a chance to check out the coaster since it opened this week? Are you excited about it? Here's a moment from my chat with Janice and Floyd Pepper where Janice was having us experience how "vermillion" the coaster makes her feel.
-
Are you planning to watch Lanterns?
I have pretty much ignored most of the teasers and such (other than for professional reasons) and frankly, I've been sold on this show from the jump.
-
Who should the Ninja Turtles collab with next?
Hear me out: TMNT and Barbie.
-
The Batman Part II - TWO-FACE
I honestly would just love to see someone make Two Face as weird as he often comes off in comics. Not quite cartoony like we've seen, but weird.
-
What's the best superhero TV show ending?
I can appreciate that they gave Superman a real ending, but I really thought the entire final season of Superman and Lois was buns.
-
What's the best superhero TV show ending?
I have kids. I thought it sucked.
-
What Classic TV Show Do You Want to See Rebooted -- Even If Only In Comics?
I would absolutely read this.
-
Does Lanterns really need to be "green"?
That recent HBO Max sizzle reel has reignited the green debate for Lanterns, but I have to wonder if the show really -needs- to be super green. I think there is some value in it not being overly bright and, of course, there's the idea that different forms of media have different tools to tell the same story. What do you think?
-
Who's Excited for VisionQuest?
See, now you, me and Marco need an international watch party since we're on the hype train.
-
How do you feel about The Mandalorian & Grogu after seeing the first reactions?
Now I want a life-sized Grogu to take to the movies.
-
What is your favorite Mel Brooks project?
With news that Very Young Frankenstein has been ordered to series at FX, it made me wonder what everyone's favorite Mel Brooks project is. I am definitely partial to Young Frankenstein.
-
How do you feel about The Mandalorian & Grogu after seeing the first reactions?
Look, I'm just in this for Grogu.
-
Who's Excited for VisionQuest?
THANK YOU. I think the tv shows have been great.
-
X-Men 97
I already know it's going to be on on just about every tv in my household.
-
Who's Excited for VisionQuest?
You just hate robots, lol. (I am joking)
-
You’re stranded on a deserted island and can only bring one movie/TV character with you. Who do you choose and why?
But what if he's just bored with it all and decides the island is great because he can be left alone?
-
What Classic TV Show Do You Want to See Rebooted -- Even If Only In Comics?
The Greatest American Hero is getting a new story on the pages of comics and it got me to thinking, what other classic television show would you like to see come back to life, even if only in comics form?
-
What would you do if you got a rare (and expensive) comic by mistake?
Depends on the nature of the mistake. Did they realize at the time of sending the valuable comic that it had that value or did they find out after the fact and have an "oh crap" moment? Is it a case of getting the type of issue you were expecting just not that level of value (like a better quality copy)? Is it possible that getting the valuable comic is actually you being rewarded for good karma? Realistically, I'd probably sit on the comic and wait to see if anything is said or noticed. I'm not the sort that would rush out and sell something just because it's valuable if it's something that I appreciate simply because I like it. I'd want to bask in owning something so cool for at least a day or two before I figured out what the next move would be. Ultimately, I'd probably return it if it really was an error because I'd want someone to return to me something that was given away by accident.