Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nicole Drum

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nicole Drum

  1. Nicole Drum replied to Owls4u's topic in Comics
    I actually have them! They're in storage at my parents' house at this point, but I remember getting them. I think there were 7 issues total. Super cute.
  2. Oh man, this is the perfect power.
  3. So, I know in some parts of the United States it is about to be spring break for school kids and it got me to thinking: what is the best fictional location for Spring Break?
  4. As a glasses wearer who is extremely clumsy, this superpower is my dream.
  5. Probably something like, I don’t know, super strength but only for specific types of items. Like you could pull a car, but not turbo punch a villain.
  6. How badly is this one going to emotionally destroy me?
  7. Nicole Drum replied to Tom Bacon's topic in TV
    I’m not much of a Guy Ritchie fan so I haven’t really checked this one out. Is it worth my time?
  8. I agree -- I think they are holding back a lot of stuff deliberately and I think that is probably wise. I also sort of like the approach that they are making this grounded so it doesn't feel like a "comic book show".
  9. This show has been on my list to watch for some time. I guess I need to move it up on the list.
  10. Usually when talking about movie sequels we talk about the bad ones, but what about the good ones? What would you say the best movie sequel you've ever seen is?
  11. I think the Joker as a character is just too overdone at this point. We don't need him to be explained, he probably can't be explained anyway since everyone has their own idea about him as it is. I've reached a place where I wish Batman stories weren't so reliant on him.
  12. MY BOY CH'P GOT A MENTION AND I AM THRILLED Honestly, I'm into it.
  13. I think everyone should go read the current Star Trek comics because they're great. :)
  14. I don't know. Batman has gadgets.
  15. Man, this one is tough because this crosses into so many things. Like, music and bands was its own thing for me before I got really into more "geek" things. I was super into Batman from an early age, though.
  16. I almost threw out my Wonderstruck gift set and stopped myself. Current me is glad past me was a horder.
  17. Allison, I own so much Taylor Swift. SO. MUCH. I was a broke lil college student when she started doing her thing so I am having to retroactively acquire some things, but by god I'm doing it. I have an entire Taylor wardrobe of merch. I have the Keds collab. It's a sickness.
  18. Pretty much same. Already planning my camp out for this year's RSD.
  19. The outfit alone has me interested.
  20. (We are not going to talk about my Taylor Swift collection.)
  21. It's not uncommon when you're a fan of something to want to have every version of said thing -- like acton figures or statues of a comic book character you really love. What is something that you like and own every version of -- or are trying to own every version of? For me, it's a book. Station Eleven is my favorite book so I own a lot of copies of it -- I have first editions from several different countries (in several different languages), various special printings, signed copies, I even have the physical media for the tv show adaptation.
  22. Those are all good network shows for sure. I am largely talking about the shows that weren't necessarily big network shows or shows that the networks cancelled after one season but ended up going on anyway on syndication -- something that wouldn't really happen now I guess because this is a largely pre-streaming thing. What I'm learning here is that a lot of folks don't realize that there's a whole world of mostly syndication only television! :)
  23. Since reboots and revivals continue to be a thing in entertainment, I was thinking about older syndicated series that might be fun to see brought back -- think things like those cheesy sitcoms like Out of This World or Charles in Charge. They'd probably have to be a streaming thing, but I just think it would be cool to see some of these shows with a fresh take.
  24. I think it might depend on either your region or what plan you have. I am in the United States and I show it as being available to stream. However, it's not available on the ad-supported tier. You have to have one of the more expensive ones.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.