Everything posted by Nicole Drum
-
The Last of Us Casting
Kind of hard disagree here. Not that Hugh isn't great, I just don't think he's right for Joel.
-
What do you think of Wonder Man?
I think it's great!
-
What comic character do you think is consistently miswritten?
And you know that there are nerds like me who gleefuly do so, lol.
-
Anyone named there children after there favorite characters?
I came close. We considered Emma if we had a daughter (for Emma Frost) and Sebastian (for Sebastian Shaw) was in contention as a boy's name. We ultimately went with family names, but it was so close.
-
What are you watching this week?
Wonder Man. I am watching Wonder Man.
-
What Iconic TV Show Do You Think Is Overrated?
THANK YOU. I have never, ever, ever liked or gotten the appeal of Friends.
-
What Iconic TV Show Do You Think Is Overrated?
There are a lot of television shows that are considered iconic or really popular/important in terms of pop culture but... let's be honest: not all of them are actually that great. Which show do you think is overrated?
-
What comic character do you think is consistently miswritten?
I think if we're being really honest, most characters are consistently miswritten but that is largely an issue of shifting editorial mandate and creative ideas of individual writers. That's not necessarily a bad thing, just something that I think we see more of than we really realize.
-
What comic character do you think is consistently miswritten?
I actually agree here. For me it's a matter of wild inconsistency.
-
What Is Your Favorite Superhero's Order at Dunkin' (Or Any Coffee Shop)?
I am having heart palpitations just reading that.
-
What Nerdy Thing Are You During the Snowpocalypse?
With some massive (and scary) winter weather coming for a large chunk of the US this weekend, it sounds like a lot of us are going to be snowed in -- or at least dealing with temperatures so cold we won't want to leave the house. It's a prime opportunity to do some fun nerdy things (provided the electricity holds). What fun nerdy things are on your snowpocalypse agenda?
-
Best Superhero/Star Wars/nerdy name for a cat?
My first thought was "Meowbacca". It's just something about his face. (Keep in mind, I have a cat named Paws al Ghul for a Batman villain so....)
-
What James Bond Movie Will You Watch First When They All Arrive on Netflix?
I am of the mind that one should start with the very first one and work your way through in order of release. The movies aren't necessarily in a chronological order, but there is something very fascinating about watching how the portrayal of Bond shifts over time. I also think getting back to the OG first one sort of helps set the vibe. If you don't want to do that, you can always pick the actor that you prefer and watch their first outing as Bond first -- for me, it's always gonna be Brosnan.
-
WWE Unreal, is it too far?
I still need to watch it.
-
What James Bond Movie Will You Watch First When They All Arrive on Netflix?
While I own just about every Bond movie either on VHS or DVD (and yes, I do have a VCR around here specifically to watch my Bond movies and occasional Disney classic) I'm pretty excited that they will ALL be streaming on Netflix very soon. Which of the movies will you stream first? I think I'm just gonna use like a random number generator online to choose for me.
-
What Is Your Favorite Superhero's Order at Dunkin' (Or Any Coffee Shop)?
I've always seen Doom as being that guy who is incredibly particular about a Flat White. :)
-
What Is Your Favorite Superhero's Order at Dunkin' (Or Any Coffee Shop)?
I'm pretty sure Batman just injects the darkest dark roast straight into his veins.
-
What Is Your Favorite Superhero's Order at Dunkin' (Or Any Coffee Shop)?
This is a question I often ask various creators because it's fun to see how different people envision different characters so, now I'm asking it to all of you? What is your favorite superhero's order at Dunkin'? (Or any coffee shop, really.) You can also expand this to any comic book character, as we all know what James Gunn thinks Lois Lane drinks. ;)
-
How’s everyone spending the day today? Watching, reading, or catching up on something new?
If it doesn't turn out horrifically I will share photos.
-
How’s everyone spending the day today? Watching, reading, or catching up on something new?
Truthfully? I'm deep cleaning my kitchen because I'm trying to teach myself cake decoration to make a Batman cake and baking is messy.
-
What movie or show has been sitting on your watchlist way too long?
Smallville. No, I am not kidding. I get roasted on the regular for never having seen it.
-
Spiderman Vs Batman
I honestly think that anyone can beat Batman if they come at him right and Spidey is the one that would come at him right and do it.
-
What Sci-Fi Books Are You Most Looking Forward to This Year?
Honestly, that's half of why I started this thread... gotta add more books to the stack!
-
Which Absolute Universe character has stood out to you the most so far?
Gotta be Martian Manhunter. That might be the most inventive Absolute version of them all.
-
Pirate batman
I came here to say exactly this! Pirate Batman is definitely a thing!