Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nicole Drum

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nicole Drum

  1. I think the thing that just confuses me is how people seem to think that these teasers actually do anything for the movie at this point -- normies or chronically MCU online people distinction not needed. The movie doesn't open until December of next year. They're going to make a big deal about not revealing anything or trying not to tell us anything noteworthy until the last possible minute, and random looks at various characters that everyone expected to be there anyway just seems like the least interesting way to drag out anticipation for a movie that a lot of people are already soft on. I don't know what they could be doing, but four little snips of rando characters just doesn't seem like the sort of appetizer you'd want to go with because casuals won't get hype and the die hards have already decided how they feel about the movie one way or the other.
  2. Oh man, I hadn't thought about this show in YEARS until this post.
  3. I think Spencer's right but I still don't like it.
  4. I keep saying every time there is a new Nolan movie that I couldn't be more excited but once again, I have never been more excited for a Nolan movie than I am for this one.
  5. I think I am the odd one out here. I was over it after the very first film.
  6. You really can't go wrong with this duo.
  7. With it being the holidays, I find myself watching a lot of Muppet content -- tis the season -- but now it makes me wonder what everyone's favorite Muppet is. I want to say Kermit the Frog because he's great, but I also have a weird love for Crazy Harry.
  8. I have that whole series sitting on my shelf right now and I have yet to crack open a single book. This is slightly embarassing.
  9. Does a Barbie Dreamhouse count? Because damnit I still want one of those.
  10. I don't currently really play any games, but there once was a time w here I'd log into WoW and just randomly sort of run around in the game because it was weirdly relaxing.
  11. With Absolute Batman introducing a new, monstrous Joker... what is your favorite version of the iconic Batman villain? Either comics or movies (or television!) answers accepted.
  12. The entire Halo game franchise has claimed more hours of my life than I want to admit.
  13. I feel like Snyder is starting to use Absolute Batman to just do a lot of the same things he's done before but edgier which is fine, I guess. It's well-done. I'm just not dazzled by it. I like the idea that there's some potential for commentary about billionaires and the manipulation of society, but I'm not going to hold my breath that we're going to dig into that much. Martian Manhunter is still killing it in terms of the Absolute titles, if you ask me.
  14. I think they're all great.
  15. I got forced into watching the series finale. That is the only episode I watched. As you can guess, I was confused.
  16. I was deeply obsessed with Heroes (at least until it fell off a damn cliff).
  17. I contain multitudes, Matt.
  18. We all have one, the one show that everyone else watched that for some reason you just didn't or haven't and have somehow managed to resist despite numerous efforts to get you to do so. I actually have a few. They include Lost, of which I have seen exactly two episodes and said "nah". What show or movie is it for you that you have opted out of?
  19. Let's just ignore the "is it a Christmas movie" debate of it all -- if it's a Christmas movie to you, then you can put it as your answer as long as it's not Die Hard because this question should be a challenge. :) Mine's Batman Returns. GO!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.