Everything posted by Nicole Drum
-
Which Superhero is the WORST Secret Santa?
I feel like Lois Lane sucks at Secret Santa.
-
Batman
I've watched Batman 66. I could not tell you any of the specific episodes, however. But you know how I am. I just sort of think of things as wholes rather than parts.
-
Warner Bros. and Netflix properties you would like to see crossover
I can feel the sales of black lipstick rising exponentially from here.
-
Physical vs Digital: What Do You All Prefer for Your Collections?
I like to have the physical copies of things, but a long time ago, when digital was first starting to be A Thing, I implemented a personal rule that if I got a digital copy of something, I also had to have the physical copy. To this day, when that is possible, I do exactly that. So I tend to have both for each thing I collect and keep. Which is why I have a coat closet that doubles as a VHS/DVD cave.
-
What Movie Sequel Disappointed You The Most?
I liked the merch? I legit have the limited edition Keds they did from that lol
-
What comic got YOU hooked?
I am coming back to this because I talked to my dad today and he told me that the first comic he remembers seeing me with was an old Snow White comic that he has no idea where I got it from but when he did see me with it, he then procured some of his old ones for me. I have no memory of this but it clearly started something and I know those roads eventually led to Batman.
-
Does Your Choice of Movie Snack Change Based on What You're Seeing?
Honestly shocked you get anything other than tendies.
-
What Movie Sequel Disappointed You The Most?
I didn't hate RoS but I will also never forgive them for RoS.
-
Could it be worth bringing the Snyderverse back?
Not just no but absolutely not.
-
What Movie Sequel Disappointed You The Most?
It feels sometimes like it’s almost cliche to say that sequels aren’t as good as the first movie, but in many cases that’s true. What movie sequel disappointed you the most? One that comes to mind for me is Speed 2. I really like Speed. Then Speed 2 was just so bad.
-
How Much Would You Pay For GTA 6 (Or Your Most Anticipated Game)?
It was certainly AN experience. Totally worth it. I was also so much younger and my back could handle that sort of nonsense better than I can now, so.
-
What Is The Best Christmas Comic?
IT IS! Someone tells Larfleeze about the concept of Christmas. It goes about as well as you'd expect. It's GLORIOUS and Larfleeze learns a lesson and there's an unexpected little gut punch at the end. It's so fun. Larfleeze menacing mall santas is 10 out of 10.
-
What Is The Best Christmas Comic?
Larfleeze is truly the best.
-
What Is The Best Christmas Comic?
We talk about "best Christmas movie" a lot, but I gotta ask -- what is the best Christmas comic? For me, it's always gonna be the Larfleeze Christmas Special and I will die on that hill.
-
What comic got YOU hooked?
I've read comics off and on my whole life but I think the one that got me hooked as teen/not a kid was probably Marvels.
-
Which Superhero is the WORST Secret Santa?
YES.
-
How much Marvel are we really expecting in Spider-Noir?
I am expecting close to zero Marvel with this. I think I sort of wrote it off as just a shell of things a long time ago so maybe I'm as cynical as you are.
-
Marvel snap
I actually forgot until this very moment that I still have Snap on my phone. I should probably get back into that ahead of the holiday.
-
Does Your Choice of Movie Snack Change Based on What You're Seeing?
This is the smart, economical choice and I respect it. A friend's mom that I was particularly close with would sometimes go to the movies with me and the woman would bring in an entire meal in her bag. Like, woman legit would have a tub of potato salad and a tupperware of hotdogs (this was before dine-in AMCs). I respected that, too.
-
Does Your Choice of Movie Snack Change Based on What You're Seeing?
Every so often I will also just not get anything -- and I do sometimes mix up the drink (especially if the kid is with me because he always has to take his tax) but yeah, the curated snack choosing was wild to me.
-
Does Your Choice of Movie Snack Change Based on What You're Seeing?
Here's something that unexpectedly came up tonight when a friend told me that what they get at the movies changes based on what they are seeing. For example, they will get nachos if they're watching a comedy or an animated movie (apparently with extra jalapenos when they saw Zootopia 2) but will ONLY get popcorn when it's a superhero movie or major blockbuster. Meanwhile, I almost always get the exact same thing: popcorn, extra butter, Diet Coke. Since it never occurred to me that people tailor their snacks to their movie experience, I had to ask the forum: do YOU change your snacks based on the movie you are seeing?
-
Which Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Is Your Favorite And Why?
Gotta go with Donatello for literally no reason other than purple.
-
Movies You Rewatch Every Holiday Season
My brother does usually make us at least have Home Alone playing in the background once a season
-
Movies You Rewatch Every Holiday Season
This many years in it kind of is. I can quote those movies backwards and forwards at this point.
-
Who Should John Cena's Final Opponent Be?
Can I just vote for neither? I really don't care for LA Knight but I also just hate how Gunther is presented.