Everything posted by saperry
-
The Odyssey First Reactions are here....
What's the weather like where you are, since it's clearly not planet earth
-
The Odyssey First Reactions are here....
And no surprise, they're glowing. Anyone else already have tickets?
-
Which mutant do you think Inde Navarrette could potentially play in the X-Men?
Her as all of the Stepford Cuckoos would be amazing lmao
-
Grand Theft 6 new upcoming game in November 19
Yes, the Series X and Series S are the only Xbox platforms it will play on
-
I will not pay to watch the street fighter
when was blood and guts ever a part of Street Fighter
-
New G.I. JOE MOVIE
Honestly, I'm pretty down for this. I'm not even the biggest GI Joe fan, but this feels like the bones of an actual movie compared to the other Joe attempts
-
Ghostbusters: Night Shift = Star Wars: The Clone Wars
Yeah, it makes me feel crazy that a franchise that was first about Dan Aykryod getting blown by a ghost has somehow become a franchise to build lore around
-
Which Superhero Needs Their Own Animated Series That Hasn't Had One Yet?
This would honestly rule if it followed the template of SAVAGE
-
Supergirl rules, y'all are just mean
Because misery loves company?
-
Ghostbusters: Night Shift = Star Wars: The Clone Wars
I'm not the biggest Ghostbusters fan, i like them fan but clearly don't revere it like some, so curious how die hards feel about this. Is Ghostbusters really a franchise that needs this much expansion?
- Godzilla on Netflix
-
Is James Gunn Spreading Himself Too Thin at DC?
Yeah, I feel like Lanterns and Clayface will be the real test. If this November we're talking about how all three of the DCU's projects were dissapointments, then its time to panic.
-
If You Could Time Travel to See Any One Movie Open In Theaters What Would It Be?
Texas Chain Saw or Halloween, for me, but it would be just as wild to go see something like Psycho or Night of the Living Dead with audiences that hadn't seen them before too.
-
Who do you want to play Miles Morales in the MCU?
Exactly! Tom Holland was maybe 19 when he got cast as Spider-Man? Any younger I think might not work but someone in that age range is the right move, gives them longevity.
-
Halfway through 2026 - What's the Best New TV Show So far...
I know it's a returning show but the X-Men '97 Season 2 episodes that just dropped are amazing too
-
Should DC Do Another Superman Movie Next, or Spotlight Someone New?
The "we need to make Batman tomorrow" problem is exactly what derailed the DCEU!
-
Godzilla on Netflix
Just noticed that Netflix is now streaming one of my absolute favorite Godzilla movies, 2001's Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack. HIGHLY recommend it for anyone interested in the series but not sure where to start, especially if Godzilla Minus One whet your appetite for the franchise. This one also features Godzilla being a menace, but unlike Minus One, has other kaiju too
-
Sony Will Stop Printing Physical Games for PlayStation
Yeah, I can't remember the last time I bought a game on disc TBH, so I get why they're doing it. The really annoying thing though is that they wont use this as a chance to lower prices and actually help consumers
-
Why not let the fan
This movie has already had a lot of problems, that would make them worse 😅
-
Halfway through 2026 - What's the Best New TV Show So far...
We're halfway through the year (somehow), so what's the best new show that's premiered over the past six months that's become your favorite? For me, it's Widow's Bay. I think Apple is quietly becoming the best streaming service, and this show just checks every box for me.
-
Spider-Man: Organic webbing vs. mechanical web-shooters
I like mechanical because their use forces Peter to consider his problems with his own ingenuity and not just his powers
-
Werwulf Trailer - What do you think?
Literally the first shot popped up and my wife and I said, "yup, looks like a Robert Eggers movie." I'm glad there's someone out there consistently making big-budget weirdo movies, so I will be seated
-
Would Tom Brittney make a good Batman?
Well I don't like the idea of Batman being younger than me so I'm going to say NO. (I have not seen him anything, so I can't say for certain 😅)
-
Can Supergirl Help Build a Sustainable DC Universe?
Man of Tomorrow needs to land for this one to be seen as an anomaly, but the larger problem for the hype of it all is there's no roadmap
-
Anime Expo 2026 - What do y'all want to see?
Is that all?