Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

saperry

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by saperry

  1. There's definitely been plenty of desk smacking over the years in my house, thanks to Overwatch 😂
  2. I think the thing people forget about Carpenter's Escape is that it's not really a bombastic action movie, which it isn't. I'm sure that Snyder being attached will just be the latest link in the chain that so many others have been before him.
  3. I just want to know if Randy Newman still wrote the song or not 🤣
  4. Glad to see Wingard back doing something smaller scale, I think his work is much better this size. I'm also buying stock in the "secret sequel to The Guest" theories, at the very least it may be in the same world
  5. It looks SO GOOD. Not that I ever doubted Gunn, but he's on a generational run with just faithfully adapting comics RN
  6. But the success of Obsession and Backrooms will be bigger stories!
  7. Foot Ninja DALEKS lmao
  8. Ultron is coming back, so I'm getting my wish, but I'd say some of the Spidey villains, be it Mysterio or Vulture (just ignore that Morbius scene)
  9. I REALLY hope this isn't Cloverfield adjacent, and just allowed to be its own fun sci-fi movie
  10. The people yearn for new things
  11. Yeah, echoing the same sentiments, cool to see stuff like this in action, but it's usually the same places. Especially neat to see htis, though, when viral marketing opportunities seem to have dried up over the years
  12. He walks the fine line between Serial Killer and War Criminal
  13. YEah I pulled the trigger this morning, can't wait to dive in
  14. This might be one of the spiciest in the thread!
  15. saperry replied to D Tramm's topic in Movies
    It wasn't supposed to feel like a win. Tony reaching the point of self-sacrifice without a second thought was the logical endpoint for his journey across the entire MCU
  16. I'm obviously going to get this as a fan, but wondering if it's worth it at all to get the more expensive version. Seems like just cosmetics?
  17. At this point it's just X-Men '97 for me. I'll obviously see the movies but the bar is so high with X-Men compared to the others
  18. Understood 😂 10 - Spider-Man: No Way Home 9 - Iron Man 3 8 - Avengers: Endgame 7 - Captain America: Civil War 6 - Spider-Man: Homecoming 5 - Black Panther 4 - Captain America: The First Avenger 3 - Avengers: Infintiy War 2 - Iron Man 1 - The Avengers
  19. The wild part about this even being up for debate is that it wouldn't have happened if Harrison Ford hadn't gotten hurt on set of TFA and forced the delay; they were absolutely planning a May release
  20. Agreed on both counts My other spiciest take is that Captain America: The Winter Soldier isn't even Top 10
  21. Widow's Bay! Every episode has at least one moment where I have to pause because I'm laughing so hard
  22. Save that headline for two weeks from now 😂
  23. It's amazing how X-Men '97 has become the best thing to come out of the MCU in years, and the Season 2 trailer seems like they didn't stop despite a gap between seasons. Where's everyone else's hype level?
  24. Tim Robinson

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.